• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Meier

Sorry Juve. :( You guys really need to get 1 back to have much of a chance in the 2nd leg. Bayern's defense is so stout.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Weird subs from Conte. They need a midfielder to help Pirlo not different strikers.

Pogba from the start, Conte.

Pogba from the start.

Edit: well, at least he'll play the second leg! Arturo gets that yellow he's been so desperately seeking.

Ribery has been very good tonight. Robben on the other hand... I am not sure what to think about him. Other than that he does not seem to be particularly effective right now.

pulga

Banned
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY INSIST ON RISKING IT AND PLAYING IT OUT THE BACK

HOOF THE FUCKING BALL

LOLOLOLOLOL WE JUST LOST VIDAL

Slizz

If Juve can get one the result doesn't sting as much. Problem is they can't even retain possession long enough to get it out of their third.

Noirulus

I fucking hate when Barca's players raise their hands for an offside call every time PSG makes a pass towards the box when they're on the attack. Assholes.

FootballFan

Juve fans, Timu and I always said Juve are good but not CL winner good yet. Not without a damn striker lol.

Llorente will destroy these Bayern fools next season.

<3 Bayern

Top Bottom