• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
How sick it must make all of you that this team of clankers are the best in the country

I'm frothing out of my big red pussy

pulga

Banned
Oh I want him on too and I'm sure we'll see him in the second half. But I understand why he isn't starting.

Much like I almost came out of sheer anger when Giggs started against Madrid. Then we proceeded to outplay them.

Trust in Fergal.

Welbeck was the real fucking menace, Ill never understand it.

Nani hasn't seen game time since then, has he?

bud

where's the fun in being a united supporter? seriously. sure, you're winning trophies and you're at the top of the league, but you're watching an entire season worth of games, and this is what you're getting--this is some of the worst football ever put on display, and it's pretty much the norm as far as united are concerned nowadays.

does winning a trophy justify having to endure an entire season of the worst football ever put on display?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
where's the fun in being a united supporter? seriously. sure, you're winning trophies and you're at the top of the league, but you're watching an entire season worth of games, and this is what you're getting--this is some of the worst football ever put on display, and it's pretty much the norm as far as united are concerned nowadays.

does winning a trophy justify having to endure an entire season of the worst football ever put on display?
You were saving that for the new page eh?

Clegg

Yes.

I wouldn't expect an Arsenal fan to understand.

Wilbur

Banned

We outplay you every time we play you

We score more goals than the rest of the league

And we win titles

Stop the salt you fucking berk.

:lol

Top Bottom