• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Young...

iRKhiiYoqA673.gif

pulga

Banned
Seriously, why the fuck are guys like Giggs playing and Kagawa sits this one out?

Edit: shieeet even Nasri's getting game time

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously, why the fuck are guys like Giggs playing and Kagawa sits this one out?

Giggs has been alright actually. Knows what it means to play in a derby. Young and Welbeck used for defensive diligence.

I understand why Kagawa's not playing.

Brinbe

zzzztastic half... gonna have to miss the 2nd half because of other plans, but don't think I'll be missing too much.

Meier

City's set pieces have been godawful this year. I hope someone we bring in can deliver a better ball. Kolarov is the only one who is particularly good and he never plays.

pulga

Banned
Giggs has been alright actually. Knows what it means to play in a derby. Young and Welbeck used for defensive diligence.

I understand why Kagawa's not playing.

I don't, you guys are fucking sucking. Get some Shinji on. Stop fucking him over and exploit his rice eating ass.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't, you guys are fucking sucking. Get some Shinji on. Stop fucking him over and exploit his rice eating ass.

Oh I want him on too and I'm sure we'll see him in the second half. But I understand why he isn't starting.

Much like I almost came out of sheer anger when Giggs started against Madrid. Then we proceeded to outplay them.

Trust in Fergal.

Top Bottom