• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Awwwwwwwwwwwww c'mon son!

Sorry pal harts averageness is something I enjoy though after the hyperbole

But I wish no ill on you your a proper city fan

I have a horrible dilemma tonight, wife is out at a hair show in Manchester, she MAY bring dominos home but if it gets late she won't due to all the footy crowds

I have a shit oven tea planned out and ready to be deployed but if I do that and then dominos is a goer I've made a huge mistake

dc89

Sorry pal harts averageness is something I enjoy though after the hyperbole

But I wish no ill on you your a proper city fan

I have a horrible dilemma tonight, wife is out at a hair show in Manchester, she MAY bring dominos home but if it gets late she won't due to all the footy crowds

I have a shit oven tea planned out and ready to be deployed but if I do that and then dominos is a goer I've made a huge mistake

I can sense a imadeahugemistake.gif being deployed.

D_prOdigy

Don't like how City are obviously a degree handier in the final third than we are.

Van Persie's gotta score a screamer. He's been told to just whack them by Fergie to break dat drought.

Lol venkys are amazing

We are in the bottom 3 and heading down, what do they do? Call the caretaker manager over for a meeting in India taking 2 days away from training

bud

twenty seven minutes have passed, and rvp has barely touched the ball.

it's such a shame madrid didn't go for him. i feel his talent is being wasted here.

Top Bottom