• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Kenka

They can focus on the CL now the league is over.

Not for them:

4jaDMBv.png

Normally, Schlake should not get pass them given the fact that only 6 matchdays are left to play. But you never know.

Colocho

Banned
As a Chilean, I'm hoping Malaga can pull off the win, Pellegrini truly deserves it (plus Iturra and Morales who are also my fellow countrymen).

Meier

:lol Malaga players were all 'wtf'.

Edit: I love American commentators. MARIO GUTZER

Well, in whoever is the announcer's defense.. that type of last name is so far removed from anything you'd ever see here, that it's kind of off-putting. Obviously should be trained in the correct pronunciation but even with it I'd expect most to get it wrong, heh.

Zabojnik

I remember Isla being briefly linked with Liverpool when he was at Udinese, I would certainly like Liverpool to try and get him were Juventus to sell. Liverpool could really use a versatile player like him to cover the full-backs and what not.

He's going to Real Madrid next. That's what the cunt was saying even before the season began, like we are just a pi stop for him. :lol How about you grow a pair first, Isla, and let us know you're still a decent footballer?

2-0 Borussia
1-2 Real

FootballFan

Will be great to see that same place with all the Dortmund fans jumping in the 90th minute when they all have left the stadium after a Baptista hat trick.

Top Bottom