• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

3Sixty

Mathieu Flamini could be on his way out of AC Milan as interest from Southampton and Aston Villa reportedly grows.

Not sure if want.

Randdalf

BBC South Sport's Nabil Hassan on the latest developments in the Portsmouth Football Club court saga:

"The Judge addresses fans in the court: The proposals enable the PST (Portsmouth Supporters Trust) to take control (of the club) he tells them.

"Hugs among the PST with (Iain) McInnes leading the celebrations.

"Judge signs the order. On signing he says: "Hopefully this is an end to the matter, we now have an agreement in final".

"Judge wishes fans in court good luck with their final three games.

"Applause in court, it's done and PST are on the verge of takeover now after an agreement sealed between (administrators) BDO and (former owners) Portpin."

Portsmouth fans, let us know your reaction to today's events. Get involved via #bbcsportsday

Yay. Comes with a free points deduction as well!

Carbonox

Refusing to wear clothes in the hotel room. Fuck clothes

Clothes are just an unnecessary layer between you and fapping over Olivia Wilde in a PSG shirt squatting on a copy of the Barcelona FC match day programme.

In all seriousness, hope you enjoy your day.

@sidlowe on Mourinho to #CFC: "There have been very strong rumours from people who I trust that it does look increasingly likely" -talkSPORT

According to German paper Bild, Jose Mourinho will join Chelsea this summer and is expected to take Sami Khedira with him #CFC #RMCF #PSG

Chelsea Chairman Bruce Buck has not ruled out the return of Mourinho and has said he is completely 'open-minded' about it #CFC (Al Jazeera)

Mourinho: "At the end of the season I'll sit down with whom I have to sit, which is Florentino, my friend & legal representative"

Are you visiting the game tonight?

He is. After a long masturbation session I'm sure.

Messi

@sidlowe on Mourinho to #CFC: "There have been very strong rumours from people who I trust that it does look increasingly likely" -talkSPORT

According to German paper Bild, Jose Mourinho will join Chelsea this summer and is expected to take Sami Khedira with him #CFC #RMCF #PSG

Chelsea Chairman Bruce Buck has not ruled out the return of Mourinho and has said he is completely 'open-minded' about it #CFC (Al Jazeera)

Mourinho: "At the end of the season I'll sit down with whom I have to sit, which is Florentino, my friend & legal representative"

He is. After a long masturbation session I'm sure.

That's why I can't go for another 30 mins

Blablurn

546078_644886742194687_328182827_n.jpg

It's happening.

qindarka

Banned

We are setting ourselves up for a hell of a disappointment.

Clegg

Swiss Ramble ‏@SwissRamble 3m

Net spend: last 5 years Juve €191m, Bayern €157m; last 3 years Juve €136m, Bayern €116m.

pulga

Banned
LOL all you guys butchering RUMBO. It just means "on his way" lolol

And fuck off United, Falcao's dream move is to Real. His daddy said so.

Refusing to wear clothes in the hotel room. Fuck clothes

What a bad ass. Go get some 13 year old pussy, my friend.

Randdalf

Will you get the -10 this season?

I remember with us they made us wait to the next season because we were going to be relegated without the minus 10.

I suspect so, we're in the bottom four but we're 5 games unbeaten and only 2 points from safety (that said, teams above us have games in hand). There's the chance we could stay up still.

faridmon

Woah respect. I'd love to see him stay with Malaga and build it up, he did such a great job this season.

If Mourinho or Wenger leave then please take over their position
Don't become a Madrid coach, Madrid are cunts towards their coaches, see Heynckes

The problem is that, I can see Isco being targeted by bigger club. Can he emulate what he did this season again next season?

I love that guy and Fuck Real Madrid for mishandling such an amazing man.

qindarka

Banned
Khadeira would be perfect for any team, why would he choose Chelsea, I do not know. Don't they have like a billion talented midfields?

Nope, we have great attacking midfielders. Central midfield has been our weak spot for at least 2 seasons now, which is a pity considering we once had Makalele, Essien, Lampard and Ballack in the same team.

Wilbur

Banned
I like Khedira. Would take him at United.

Then again I'd take a semi erect turtle at this point. Or just renew Scholes' contract, they're essentially the same thing.

Top Bottom