• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
'Kicker' journalist Hans Guenter Klemm: "Vidal is a great player but his name is not among the players followed by Guardiola".

Not that it matters.

1-He's not for sale.
2-He's going to Arsneal.

gfdg.png

Fake. Got to be.

Meier

Let's be fair and acknowledge that if Marca linked any of our clubs with Falcao we'd be borderline mad cow disease.

They've been comparatively tame.

Apart from Sal, mad bastard using all caps.

Not yet, but it's a runaway train with these guys. ;) I get it though, obviously anyone would love Falcao on their team.

Not yet, but it's a runaway train with these guys. ;) I get it though, obviously anyone would love Falcao on their team.

I don't think we will actually sign him but do you really expect him to say anything other than the generic "I'm happy at Atletico, I don't know where I will go, all these clubs are nice" etc etc.

Arnie

I don't think we will actually sign him but do you really expect him to say anything other than the generic "I'm happy at Atletico, I don't know where I will go, all these clubs are nice" etc etc.

After last night I expect him to rub his cock all over a picture of Klopp's face and declare his love for Puma.

Real account but you can easily check the validity here:

https://twitter.com/FALCAO/with_replies

Unless he deleted it! He did tweet about the Manchester and Rome derbies the other day I see.
The rumor is that he deleted it. But Looking at his twitter he always seems to post in English. Also, the site that broke the story translated it inaccurately. I noticed their translation was off and I only know the basics of Spanish. They claimed to use Google translator, but it produces a different translation to the one they printed. So it just comes across as an attempt to get some hits on a website.

Edit: Also, it's supposed to be from yesterday. And lets be honest, with 2m+ followers, there would be more noise about this even if it was only up for the ten minutes the site claim.

Not that it makes a difference, but turns out he doesn't tweet in English, Chrome had just translated the page automatically.

LegoArmo

Bayern's strike force next season?

Suarez-Lewandowski-Rooney

Falcao to United to replace fatty, Dzeko to Dortmund to replace the Pole, and Grant Holt to Liverpool to replace Luis.

Fry

Falcão twits that he'll be playing for Chelsea next season under Mourinho.

Makes sense.

Bayern's strike force next season?

Suarez-Lewandowski-Rooney

Falcao to United to replace fatty, Dzeko to Dortmund to replace the Pole, and Grant Holt to Liverpool to replace Luis.

I hope only Rooney gets signed, if at all.

Gylfi has finally settled at Spurs thankfully, looking like a great player to have in the squad who can play a number of positions.

I'd like to see some more long shots from him though, guess we'll get that when he goes more central.

Someone can take Dempsey for 10p though.

Wes

venison crêpe
Gylfi has finally settled at Spurs thankfully, looking like a great player to have in the squad who can play a number of positions.

I'd like to see some more long shots from him though, guess we'll get that when he goes more central.

Someone can take Dempsey for 10p though.

Dempsey to Liverpool for £10m.

Arnie

I really want to know what the photographer did to him.

Told him he'd be playing for Brendan Rodgers.

/NURI SHITEBEAN

Joe Allen for £15m is probably as bad a buy (or worse) than the Rodlol purchase.

Utter tripe. Utter, utter tripe.

Joe Allen was our player of the month for the first few months of the season, had a dip in form, and succumbed to pressure from the squad. He's a young buy with real quality, but most significantly, he'll have an impact on our team for many years to come as he develops.

Rodwell is a finished footballer on an almost Owen Hargreaves scale. And even then he isn't that special. He hasn't shown the flashes of magic that Allen has; Allen had a brilliant season last year, Rodwell barely played. Shock.

Clegg

Joe Allen for £15m is probably as bad a buy (or worse) than the Rodlol purchase.

He's not even been the worst Liverpool signing from last summer.

Although we should probably hold off judgement on Borini until he actually has a full season.

Suen

Can't wait to see United-GAF and Andres loving each other.
There are talks about Juventus turning their attention towards Martinez. I hope Juve get Martinez and Madrid get Cavani so we can experience a complete Andres meltdown.

Blablurn

FC Bayern München ‏@FCBayern 4m

A good omen? In the last 10 European away games in Italy #FCBayern have always scored at least 1 goal. #JUVFCB

Top Bottom