• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wes

venison crêpe

Thaksin-Shinawatra_1382583c.jpg

Scum

What the bloody hell? I leave for a few hours and you lot go and let more Liverpool fans in get yourselves banned! D:

Suen

But it's all about context.

Lets ignore the context though and ban without knowing it.

I don't want to know what sick rituals you fuckers got.
What does our white kit make you think of? White.....white.......WHITE

Dude i cant, there is this thing in my body that would shut down as soon as the smallest thought of being a madrid fan gets in my head.
Not when we win CL, then you'll be celebrating La Decima with happiness!

G-Unit

Son I'm disappointed. You look nothing like Messi lulz.

About the lady... it's easy dude "Oye hermosura, que te parece si nos vamos a celebrar a mi hotel!" and then you would be posting on neogaf while banging a spanish women. It wasn't that hard :s

Messi

About the lady... it's easy dude "Oye hermosura, que te parece si nos vamos a celebrar a mi hotel!" and then you would be posting on neogaf while banging a spanish women. It wasn't that hard :s

That can't be the first time you have seen me

arkon

That's what she said.

Bo-Locks

He was told to do that multiple times by multiple people. I was ashamed to be a regular in this thread at that point.

I personally like seeing unregular folk come in to the thread and post, particularly about lesser reported stories in the game. I want to have more voices in the thread. To see someone get told to leave, no matter the circumstances, was embarassing.

I agree. It was a complete overreaction from both sides.

Omiee did a complete drive-by and reported another user to the mods for insulting a third party, claiming that he was offended whilst not engaging or understanding the tone of the topic at all.

But to then tell that user under no uncertain terms to get the fuck out, was embarrassing. I have no problems with the use of the word cunt or the tone of the thread since I know that it is all in jest, but I knew that something like this was eventually going to happen. It was inevitable.

I think the thread is generally welcoming, but it's easy to be misconstrued, especially for newcomers. But when things don't go your way, don't throw your toys out of the pram.

I think telling someone to get the fuck out of the thread is perhaps the worst part of all of this, since it shows enormous levels of arrogance.

I would suggest adding something clear to the OP in the next thread for new users, welcoming them, and briefly explaining the etiquette of the thread.

Anyway, thankfully thinks have cooled down.

Slizz

I agree. It was a complete overreaction from both sides.

Omiee did a complete drive-by and reported another user to the mods for insulting a third party, claiming that he was offended whilst not engaging or understanding the tone of the topic at all.

But to then tell that user under no uncertain terms to get the fuck out, was embarrassing. I have no problems with the use of the word cunt or the tone of the thread since I know that it is all in jest, but I knew that something like this was eventually going to happen. It was inevitable.

I think the thread is generally welcoming, but it's easy to be misconstrued, especially for newcomers. But when things don't go your way, don't throw your toys out of the pram.

I think telling someone to get the fuck out of the thread is perhaps the worst part of all of this, since it shows enormous levels of arrogance.

I would suggest adding something clear to the OP in the next thread for new users, welcoming them, and briefly explaining the etiquette of the thread.

Anyway, thankfully thinks have cooled down.

Good idea

Clegg

Have you tried doubling down on Protein shake and brown rice?

I've started drinking protein shakes. Hadn't thought about brown rice tbh.

My coaches will be giving me nutrition guide in the next few weeks anyway. The plan is to see how I perform with the extra weight and if I adapt to it then I'll be put onto another programme.

Top Bottom