• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

The bellend that has more money than sense.

Surely that bellend has a gaming PC though?

Maybe its for bellends that are so lazy, they can't be arsed to even pick it up when its delivered, so sit on their arse all day downloading games that are £10 over RRP

That would be me if I had the money

What a save

Kyoufu

Surely that bellend has a gaming PC though?

Maybe its for bellends that are so lazy, they can't be arsed to even pick it up when its delivered, so sit on their arse all day downloading games that are £10 over RRP

That would be me if I had the money

What a save

Maybe. I get games delivered before their official release dates so I don't see the point of paying those ridiculous prices on PSN.

Next gen better have price parity with retail or I'll be sad.

If Benfica go through you need to gift Lambda 50£ in Steam purchases. He remembers you shitting on Benfica. And he'll never forget you, cunt.

Reporting you to duckroll.

Meier

qindarka

Banned
Regarding Torres's goals

PL- 7
UCL - 3
Europa - 4
Fa Cup - 1
League Cup - 2
CWC - 1

I don't count the Community Shield so thats 18.

There was one goal in the FA Cup against Boro that some attributed to Torres but was given to Ramires, hence these slightly differing stats.

He still sucks.

Meier

Wikipedia says Torres has 20 goals this season. :lol

WHO TO BELIEVE.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/4056/Show/Fernando-Torres This link doesn't include COC or FAC so I dunno how many he's scored in those tournaments.

He'd be at 19 as of now. Someone probably got a little overzealous and updated twice. Or they're including the Community Shield.

EL Payaso Aimar. A fine River player

Best nickname too

Someone used this guy against me in FUT yesterday and he raped me with him.. scored two ridiculous goals. He must be a beast in FIFA.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
EL PAYASITO ES MI AMOR

TU SÓLO AMAS TU BURRA E JAMES

RÁMES

Yep. I love James

Jackson too. There's another young Colombian on Porto that doesn't play but I forget his nombre, hombre.

Shit, two hours until the good games. I guess I'll go get my ass kicked at Fifa. It's all Sviatoslav's fault.

Slizz

Yep. I love James

Jackson too. There's another young Colombian on Porto that doesn't play but I forget his nombre, hombre.

Shit, two hours until the good games. I guess I'll go get my ass kicked at Fifa. It's all Sviatoslav's fault.

I'll play some FIFA you down?

flippedb

Banned
lol no, balo was just trolling there. montella was smiling after.

he got banned two games for saying "cazzo guardi?" ("the fuck are you watching?") to the goalline ref after dealing with racist monkey chants all game and complaining to the refs about them.

the ban will be reduced. it may even be eliminated because viviano (fiorentina's keeper) has told the press that balotelli didn't say it as an "insult" and may be willing to testify for him before the lega hearing.

meanwhile fiore faces a 20,000 wrist-slap for the racism and going after galliani.

The Galliani incident was pretty bad. I really hope Balo can play against Juve.

rvy

Banned
Oh, fuck.

Congrats, Viva.

Eddie+Guerrero+%252830%2529.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Good enough to beat Colombia.

Perea is shit. Ospina had a brain fart.

Venezuela plays anti-fútbol

FOOTBALL IS DEAD

I blame Pekerman though since he put out a lineup to get one point but Rondon scored a great goal.

Zapata should've started. Smh :-(

-Slizz yes. Logging on now

Slizz

FOOTBALL IS DEAD

I blame Pekerman though since he put out a lineup to get one point but Rondon scored a great goal.

Alright I'll be on in 5 minutes

feel

FOOTBALL IS DEAD

I'll say to you what you say to your burras:

Ssshhhh shhhhhh sssshhhhh it's all gonna be alright.

Top Bottom