• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
CONGRATS VULVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3AQmK.gif
3AQmK.gif

<3
3AQmK.gif

I like the look of it; the only one that bemuses me is why Benayoun starts over Marin while our main three are rested. Ferreira is a top pro and I'm glad to see him playing.

Benayoun played well in the first leg, so im not too concerned about that.

Not sure why Hazard, Mata and Oscar travelled the entire journey to sit all 3 on the bench though. Oscar should be playing, or at least one should.

Im going out now for dinner (Brothers birthday), first Chelsea game i've missed in a long time... hope we can win!

Not sure why Hazard, Mata and Oscar travelled the entire journey to sit all 3 on the bench though. Oscar should be playing, or at least one should.

Im going out now for dinner (Brothers birthday), first Chelsea game i've missed in a long time... hope we can win!

You better fucking win, at least one of us needs to win in order to postpone our game until a few days before the F.A. Cup Final...assuming you beat City!

Moobabe

Ah fair enough - I missed the first leg because I was away but it's nice to see him offering competition to those 3. But agreed - it's a hell of a trip to sit on the bench.

Just insurance in case you go 2-0 down and don't look threatening, I imagine

Bumhead

Banned
Dave Jones has got a 2 match touchline ban for our end of season run in.

Probably for the best seeing as we are at Elland Road on Saturday, save him from whatever them vile cunts have got to chant about him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
loooool

What an awful, awful team Rubin are. They can all burn in hell.

Top Bottom