• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I cant get over last year. That was a tough pill to swallow.

ikMyRWq4YwrmZ.gif

ibtSB167DV3j9o.gif

iDkHs893hQAz9.gif

ibbTfePsHFUjag.gif

iF4yEmrUuaDPP.gif

Meier

Ake is playing? Wow, that's awesome -- FM wonderkid that one. I wish City would play more of our youth players. :(

Also, congrats Viva!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What time are Spurs getting knocked out at?

8PM. Basel are a very impressive team, pace, power and confidence due to several previous giant slayings. We didn't take then seriously in the first game and we pay the price.

Is that what got him banned? WHY IS HE OUT FOR 3 MATCHES?

lol no, balo was just trolling there. montella was smiling after.

he got banned two games for saying "cazzo guardi?" ("the fuck are you watching?") to the goalline ref after dealing with racist monkey chants all game and complaining to the refs about them.

the ban will be reduced. it may even be eliminated because viviano (fiorentina's keeper) has told the press that balotelli didn't say it as an "insult" and may be willing to testify for him before the lega hearing.

meanwhile fiore faces a 20,000 wrist-slap for the racism and going after galliani.

dc89

Torres (19) has more goals this season than Ba (18), Walcott (18), Rooney (16), Giroud (16), Hernandez (16), Tevez (16) & Aguero (14)

He's back.

lol, knew you'd reply :p #sainsburysadbros

Did you get an answer on whether you'd be able to get a discount on the PS4?

Nope :(

Don't really fancy getting one at launch unless it releases later here either way. Would rather let the US and Japan beta test it for us, and see whether the early signs are promising, or whether I'd be buying a paperweight ala WiiU

I'll keep you guys updated on the good offers at Sainsburys, they changed on Tuesday :p

Top Bottom