• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

The other day I had a tin of beans and mini sausages on toast for lunch. Whilst getting them out the cupboard, I noticed the date on them was like 10 May 2012 and was like eh?! Maybe there was a printing error at the factory etc.

Ate them.

GF goes Asda today and checks. Entire tray of out of date beans and sausage. I ate a tin 11 months out of date. When am I set to be ill? Shall I make a thread in OT?!
This wouldn't happen at Sainsbury's.

Superior supermarket :p

Well Rubin's uncharacteristically shitty defending and goalkeeping( smh Ryzhikov) over the two legs cost them. Berdyev must be incensed.

As for Chelsea, you would think that they would know how to defend fucking crosses considering they play in a hoofball league.

Linius

What. Did this happen? I may have been drunk.

Seriously though I think you're full of shit!

After that match you called me a cunt for playing on the counter with fast paced attacks straight to my main man Benteke. You just erased this match from your memory :lol

I reckon he'll be going to Inter. Which is a shame, because that Fiorentina side are really good, they have nice purple shirts and he shouldn't be tarnished with that cock brush Moratti

I'd like him to go back to Roma eventually.

That would be amazing

He has a cool name as well

AndresON777

shooting blanks
After that match you called me a cunt for playing on the counter with fast paced attacks straight to my main man Benteke. You just erased this match from your memory :lol

There's a lot of things erased from my memory but it isn't voluntary compadre

My Drogba goal was a tad ridiculous but what can you do?

How many header goals did you score?

I need to you tube defending crosses in fifa. I had fun though :)

Slizz

There's a lot of things erased from my memory but it isn't voluntary compadre

How many header goals did you score?

I need to you tube defending crosses in fifa. I had fun though :)

2 headers, Benteke one was boss as fuck though, an immediate response to your goal.

It was fun, I was done after the second game also. Just finished playing 4 in a row like 20 minutes before we played.

But you guys are back to FIFA on 360? I'm up for a game. Haven't played for a while but it's always fun.

It's the only game I own now so I play from time to time. Think this was the first time in 3 days I've played a full game of FIFA much less 6.

Heel

Tick tock, playbois. It's almost scrape o'clock.

mAYggl6.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tonight's starting line-up: Friedel; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton; Parker; Dempsey, Dembele, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor.

Tonight's subs: Lloris, Assou-Ekotto, Caulker, Carroll, Huddlestone, Livermore, Coulthirst.

BAE is finished, I fear. Salah is going to give Naughton a good reaming. Fuck you AVB for starting Dempsey.

Linius

2 headers, Benteke one was boss as fuck though, an immediate response to your goal.

It was fun, I was done after the second game also. Just finished playing 4 in a row like 20 minutes before we played.

It's the only game I own now so I play from time to time. Think this was the first time in 3 days I've played a full game of FIFA much less 6.

Let me know if you wanna play some time. Like to do some online games again. Have been playing manager mode these last few months.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
But you guys are back to FIFA on 360? I'm up for a game. Haven't played for a while but it's always fun.

That's the only game I play.

Let's play some time maybe after the matches today. Colombia has a great squad but apparently Pekerman doesn't like to go balls deep.

Wilbur

Banned
Tonight's starting line-up: Friedel; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton; Parker; Dempsey, Dembele, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Adebayor.

Tonight's subs: Lloris, Assou-Ekotto, Caulker, Carroll, Huddlestone, Livermore, Coulthirst.

BAE is finished, I fear. Salah is going to give Naughton a good reaming. Fuck you AVB for starting Dempsey.

Why is BAE always looked over for fucking Naughton? Why? Also Lloris should be starting, fuck Friedel

Tc91

Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Anita, Bigirimana, Cabaye, Gutierrez, Sissoko, Cisse.

Subs: Elliot, Ben Arfa, Perch, Gosling, Marveaux, Ameobi, Campbell.

Benfica: Artur Moraes, Almeida, Luisao, Garay, Melgarejo, Salvio, Matic, Perez, John, Lima, Gaitan.

Subs: Paulo Lopes, Cardozo, Aimar, Maxi Pereira, Rodrigo, Jardel, Gomes.

Wilbur

Banned
Naughton my watch

http://www.zerozero.pt/img/temas/61_andre_villas_boas.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

cunt

[spoiler]cunt[/spoiler]

[quote="Tc91, post: 53554884"]Newcastle: Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, Anita, Bigirimana, Cabaye, Gutierrez, Sissoko, Cisse.

Benfica: Artur Moraes, Almeida, Luisao, Garay, Melgarejo, Salvio, Matic, Perez, John, Lima, Gaitan.[/QUOTE]

Williamson? looooooooooooool

Bigirimana as well, good prospect but can't see him playing great tonight.

NO CARDOZO

THERE IS HOPE

Top Bottom