• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Blablurn

Is this Muller and Klose?

1365701063532.gif

si

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Probably because he's casual as fuck. I would guess not everyone takes lightly to him Cruyff-megging people on the edge of our box.

That's his best attribute. Naughton has no guile at all and gets trapped in his corner all the time, where BAE would dribble out of trouble or force the opponent to foul him.

I don't think BAE has played that well since his injury but he's still our best option.

Clegg

GRRM has only written 25% of The Winds of Winter.

I reckon we're on course for a 2016 release.

Then we still have to wait for A Dream of Spring. We'll be lucky if the series is finished before the end of the decade.

dc89

GRRM is only written 25% of The Winds of Winter.

Then we still have to wait for A Dream of Spring. We'll be lucky if the series is finished before the end of the decade.

25%. Are you fooking kidding me?! 25 PERCENT?!

deGod

GRRM is only written 25% of The Winds of Winter.

Next title of his book.

1AP0QrL

Meier

Some Americans wear shoes* at home. I thought this was common knowledge, but apparently not.

/* street shoes, don't change into slippers.

I usually take mine off when I get home and just walk around in socks, but it's not uncommon for people to never remove their shoes until they go to bed. For the longest time, I was in this camp.

Blablurn

Hoeneß and Beckenbauer... saying they want Dortmund because they are the easiest draw...

Man, even if they are. You don't say stuff like this. Stay classy, Bayern.

Top Bottom