• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

2 hours

zQPFiCc.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Why is BAE always looked over for fucking Naughton? Why? Also Lloris should be starting, fuck Friedel
There must be some kind of agreement between Friedel and AVB because this is a must win and Lloris should be playing it. Rotating midfield and strikers is understandable but not rotating your goalkeeper in must win games.

Sucks that Phantom and Quiche can't be unbanned as well soon.

deGod

There must be some kind of agreement between Friedel and AVB because this is a must win and Lloris should be playing it. Rotating midfield and strikers is understandable but not rotating your goalkeeper in must win games.
barca do it in the Spanish cup with Future No.1 Pinto

Heel

I don't get it, do you hate Newcastle or do you support Benfica?

I'm not even sure I know all the rules. I did play Nintendo World Cup on NES. Are you allowed to slide tackle cunts until they're laying around unconscious?

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not even sure I know all the rules. I did play Nintendo World Cup on NES. Are you allowed to slide tackle cunts until they're laying around unconscious?

yes

but no

it depends

you're allowed to do it if you're british

AVB doesn't like Disco Benny. We had a discussion about this earlier in the year I think. I doubt he'll be here next season.

Missed that; is there a reason why? Or an article?

I really rate BAE.

What game is this from, hilarious.

By the look of the kit, its 2005/06 Chelsea? So one of the games from that season. I can't remember if they played in the CL or the cups that year. Apologies, I'm no fucking help at all :lol

Any gifs of the Torres goal from tonight?

Not happy with the scoreline, apparently we were poor second half but hopefully resting Mata/Hazard will allow them to be in good condition for Sunday.

Meier

Broken record and everything, but footballs do not move like that

For some reason I didn't get a good whack on it so it kinda floated a little. Not sure if it would have scored or not. Either way.. the jump/turn/kick was amazing enough let alone to finish it. I was ecstatic.

yes

but no

it depends

you're allowed to do it if you're british

Missed that; is there a reason why? Or an article?

I really rate BAE.

By the look of the kit, its 2005/06 Chelsea? So one of the games from that season. I can't remember if they played in the CL or the cups that year. Apologies, I'm no fucking help at all :lol

We played eachother like 7 or 8 times that season I think

Top Bottom