• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Sane_Man

I wouldn't fancy taking a penalty against Friedel. He's huge.

Edit: I'm not a Junior anymore! Less chance of being perma-banned now I guess.

bud

i'm literally taking a poop right now but i'm having a hard time passing all this magnificent brown gold

should i hurry

is it worth it

are they in a shootout yet or do i still have time

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if you think about it being down to 10 men in a shootout is a plus if the one sent off is a defender :eek:

unless hes some god penatly taker i dont know about

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I enjoy a good shoot out. I'm still proud of the lads for fighting, we showed some bottle.

Spurs are going to win the shootout.

Bookmark this post.

I'm putting my reputation (what its worth) on it. If they lose, I'll adopt an avatar of footy-gaf's choice. But I'm super confident they'll do it. Just have a feeling

Sage00

Once And Future Member
How are these stats about a Spurs team nothing like this one losing some European shootouts 15 years ago ever relevant at all?

Meier

if you think about it being down to 10 men in a shootout is a plus if the one sent off is a defender :eek:

unless hes some god penatly taker i dont know about

I'm not sure on Vertonghen's history with penalties, but he's generally a decent goalscorer.. probably about 5th or 6th on the Spurs team this season. :lol Leighton Baines is one of the best in the world, record wise.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Think Alex Frei will miss the vital penalty and ruin his legacy. Waiting for Giggs to do something similar.

Top Bottom