• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Carbonox

That game reminded me why we were doing so poorly with Anita and Bigirimana in the first half of the season. :lol

Yeah I don't mind Anita occasionally and Bigi might be pretty good in the future but starting them together? They're like 3ft tall and couldn't hold a cup of thin air, let alone hold a midfield.

I'm quite fond of Marveaux now though. Some dodgy patches here and there but for the most part has transformed in to a pretty good player for us.

rvy

Banned
Come on mate, no need for personal attacks. I don't report people but that is taking it too far.

You were lucky, build a bridge.

Like I give a fuck. You're a hypocrite. Report me. All you do is whine and make excuses when Barca loses.

Go thank whatever deities you pray to that the mighty Barca didn't lose to a shitty Portuguese team from the shitty Portuguese league because *gasp* they got lucky.

Like I give a fuck. You're a hypocrite. Report me. All you do is whine and make excuses when Barca loses.

Go thank whatever deities you pray to that the mighty Barca didn't lose to a shitty Portuguese team from the shitty Portuguese league because *gasp* they got lucky.
:loooooool

Carbonox

i1vjdfz9vrd4T.gif

rodvik

ladies3.gif

FootballFan

Okay man, you won, Benfica are the greatest club and are unlucky to not have more CL trophies than Madrid.

Timurid

:lol

MrKaepora

HYrx7qm.gif

Top Bottom