• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Lightning

Banned
Hitcher continues to have the best taste. Aside from supporting Liverpool, everyone has horse poop in their closet somewhere I guess, his taste is far superior to most others.

Pokemon? LOL!

Kenka

Tymoschchuk posted this on his facebook page:

524311_449001605175435_596312827_n.jpg

broony

Lost my voice from screaming at the toon last night. Really enjoyed the game and understood the tactiics to try and contain (lol) for the first half and then have a a go second half.

Ben Arfa was great when he came on but look fucked by the end, so I don't think we will see more than a 20-30 min cameo from him on Sunday.

We missed Marveux in the first half, but apparently he struggles to play Thursday then Sunday so it looks like Pardew was protecting him for that.

Was a great reaction inside the stadium when Benfica scored. There was a few moments of silence as everyone realsised the cup run was over, but then strong standing applause, for both ourselves and Benfica. Lots of people stayed in ther stands well after tthe final whistle to thank the players of both teams.

Seems like the traveling fans did Benfica proud and I hope they go on to do well this year.

Sloosha

Fuuuck. Finally got one of those Green Buncher cunts to be impressed by my battle prowess, in Ni No Kuni, and I was fucking mashing and accidentally killed it. Stupid side-quest.

rvy

Banned
Lost my voice from screaming at the toon last night. Really enjoyed the game and understood the tactiics to try and contain (lol) for the first half and then have a a go second half.

Ben Arfa was great when he came on but look fucked by the end, so I don't think we will see more than a 20-30 min cameo from him on Sunday.

We missed Marveux in the first half, but apparently he struggles to play Thursday then Sunday so it looks like Pardew was protecting him for that.

Was a great reaction inside the stadium when Benfica scored. There was a few moments of silence as everyone realsised the cup run was over, but then strong standing applause, for both ourselves and Benfica. Lots of people stayed in ther stands well after tthe final whistle to thank the players of both teams.

Seems like the traveling fans did Benfica proud and I hope they go on to do well this year.

tumblr_m9dbk4feh01rshl4z.gif

Welcome back, pulga <3. Time to change back my avatar.

14853984_bzRp0.jpeg

Kenka

I the wake of the draw, let's remember the semi-finals from 1978/1979:

K3qRrJt.png

A long way back, wasn't it.

Götze and Reus admitted that they're Justin Bieber fans and occasionally listen to his music before a match. What does that mean?

That said, Klopp looks much better now.
You're trolling. This can't be true. For both statements, I mean.

Best Real Madrid's XI made of foreign players.

1365692190_extras_portada_0.jpg

Has been made by Marca.

I don't think Varane should be there. Pepe has proved himself for a longer time.

spidye

Klopp admitted he had a hair transplant done.

2011:
http://i.imgur.com/S2keMI7.jpg[IMG]

2013:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kAaHGLH.jpg[IMG]

That can only mean we're signing Rooney.[/QUOTE]

that means he's going to replace conte in juve while conte is doing coke and hoes with rooney

The papers are starting to realise that West Ham have not signed a deal that they must buy Andy Carroll for £17 million in the summer because that would be fucking cretinous.

Kenka

Best Real Madrid's XI made of foreign players.

1365692190_extras_portada_0.jpg

Has been made by Marca.

I don't think Varane should be there. Pepe has proved himself for a longer time.
Lol @ Illgner, he is the only foreigner goalkeeper aside Bizarri who ever played for Real. Talk about a proud victory. But ok, he is good.

Both is true. The latter is my opinion, as for the Justin Bieber thing...

http://newsticker.sueddeutsche.de/list/id/1439611
stephen-colbert-screaming-gif.gif

well, some of his songs got some nice beats
I give up on life.

:lol

The Independent said:
At the end of January, David Beckham and his new club, Paris Saint-German, made a public promise. All his wages &#8211; rumoured to be around &#8364;200,000 (£170,000) a week &#8211; would go to a children&#8217;s charity in the Paris area.

Ten weeks later, the charities, and the children, of Paris are still waiting.

&#8220;No decision has yet been made. We are considering various options,&#8221; Yann Guerin, the spokesman for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) told The Independent.

Should we expect a decision soon? Mr Guerin could not say. A spokesman for David Beckham says that a decision is likely in the next two or three weeks.

An investigation by The Independent this week has picked up no trace of any attempt by PSG to invite, or study, candidatures by children&#8217;s charities in the Paris area. Groups which have written to the club have received only a brief, pro-forma letter in response. No follow-up approaches have so far been made.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/mystery-surrounds-david-beckhams-wages-pledge-as-paris-childrens-charities-are-left-waiting-8569214.html

Kenka

We should go for Sommer and Dragovic, they're freakin good.
Salah is developing nicely also. The only issue I see with the recruiting of Dragovic and Sommer is the price. Basel will ask for 8M&#8364; for each at least. And regarding Sommer, there might be Premier League teams that could have an interest in him, which with no doubt would make it tough for you to hire him.

The whole team is actually good. Frei, Park, Elneny, Steinhöfer (last German still in the Europa League), Cabral, Serey Die, Diaz, Sauro are all excellent players.

An hour to go before the draw? How long? In wondering or ill just go to bed lol
CL draw should last 10 minutes pre-warming included, Superior draw to follow one hour after I think.

None of the Basel players who transferred after kicking out Utd. out of the CL last season amounted to much.

Granit Xhaka is a failure at Gladbach who are looking to get rid of him (not in the least because of his shitty attitude).
David Abraham couldn't make it at Getafe and is now at Hoffenheim, about to be relegated.
While Shakira warms the bench at Bayern and will continue to do so for a while.

Kenka

None of the Basel players who transferred after kicking out Utd. out of the CL last season amounted to much.

Granit Xhaka is a failure at Gladbach who are looking to get rid of him (not in the least because of his shitty attitude).
David Abraham couldn't make it at Getafe and is now at Hoffenheim, about to be relegated.
While Shakira warms the bench at Bayern and will continue to do so for a while.
To be fair, Abraham was not a regular starter (Steinhöfer took his place), Xhaka is a spoilt child, yes, so no defence coming from me, and Shaq is a better player than benchwarming legends Alexander Zickler and Hasan Salihamdzic.

Top Bottom