• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

FootballFan

Piss off ManU GAF. get off my food.

vauuK6H.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine'

Imagine what one could do to the football world if one had a time machine.

Not even a fucking time machine. Just prints out whether you're gonna have a kid or new shoes in five years. Fucking nonsense crackpot fool, bet he just snorted something that disagreed with him and spent all night drawing and sketching and he alerted the media and he'll return to his shed sober as fuck and find he's just shit on the wall and smeared it into his iPad.

Not even a fucking time machine. Just prints out whether you're gonna have a kid or new shoes in five years. Fucking nonsense crackpot fool, bet he just snorted something that disagreed with him and spent all night drawing and sketching and he alerted the media and he'll return to his shed sober as fuck and find he's just shit on the wall and smeared it into his iPad.
image.php

Put this on your essay and make it fit somehow. It'll be the best essay ever.

Suen

Sounds like Liverpool fans
and FootballFan

Wilbur

Banned
image.php

Put this on your essay and make it fit somehow. It'll be the best essay ever.

I can't :( it's a critical analysis of genre in film or television.

Analysis should be in-depth and related to theoretical concepts covered on the first part of the module. If possible try to get a copy of the script. They must be fully referenced and ideally you would make reference to at least five or six valid academic texts. Your references should include some which are not in the core text or the reading pack – in other words you need to provide evidence of having undertaken reading around the subject.

in 1000 words. Reference to five or six valid texts. In depth and theoretical concepts. In 1000 words

I'm only gonna do two or three references, fuck this.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck, BVB just offered me a job in FM. I would take it, but I like my Leverkusen team. :(

What should I do gaf?

Stay at Leverkusen. Its not real life. They may actually win things in a game.

Fuck I can't wait to finish this essay and load up FM. 929 words to go.

K1LLER7

I can't :( it's a critical analysis of genre in film or television.

in 1000 words. Reference to five or six valid texts. In depth and theoretical concepts. In 1000 words

I'm only gonna do two or three references, fuck this.
I've just finished a 3000 word criticla analysis assignment too. Used Blooms taxonomy, found views that go against others. Evaluated. Easy marks (hopefully lol)

Got another 4000 word essay due in soon :(

Wilbur

Banned
I've just finished a 3000 word criticla analysis assignment too. Used Blooms taxonomy, found views that go against others. Evaluated. Easy marks (hopefully lol)

Got another 4000 word essay due in soon :(

I have 3000 word portfolio of creative writing in and a 10 page script with 1500 word treatment in AND a Gender & Society exam all on the 12th May. Sigh.

K1LLER7

I have 3000 word portfolio of creative writing in and a 10 page script with 1500 word treatment in AND a Gender & Society exam all on the 12th May. Sigh.
Damn. I say F Uni :(

Atleast we can look forward to seeing RUMBO at United next season :p

^ I'm going to make minor changes to it over the weekend and before I hand it in. I'll let you have a look once that's done :)

Lightning

Banned
I just saw the penalty shootout for the Spurs game. Do Basel only practice penalties at training? They were excellent penalties. Huddlestone's miss wasn't that bad, keeper done well. Ade though... what was that? Really poor. Should at least be hitting the target.

But Basel just sent a warning to the other teams there. You don't want to go to a penalty shootout against Basel.

Meier

But Basel just sent a warning to the other teams there. You don't want to go to a penalty shootout against Basel.
This was their first ever shootout in a European competition. Impressive debut. Spurs have lost 7 shootouts in a row. Last they won was in 1994 apparently.

Kenka

Oh wow. Emanuele Gamba from Repubblica: "No stars want to go to Serie A anymore"

Harsh, but he has backed his statement with sensitive arguments. FIGC members must burn and die, they let the football in Italy in a dire state.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I see many madrid fans that want barca because apparently we are the worst of the 4.

Messi will be 100% fit for the semis
We will most likely not play with Cesc (which means we will play with 11 players)
Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets will all get rest so they will be fit and ready
European ref, not one of those spanish cunts.

I say bring it, hope we get them tomorrow.

FootballFan

I see many madrid fans that want barca because apparently we are the worst of the 4.

We will most likely not play with Cesc (which means we will play with 11 players)

For once, I don't care who we get. I'd happy with either of the 3.

I think Dortmund would destroy our defenders but Messi would kill them on the other side.

I think Madrid would destroy our defe.. I think you know where this is going.

16 Spanish internationals made it to the semis
15 German internationals too.

This is gonna be gud.

And about 9 Portuguese too right?

GorillaJu

Things that are off limits from being used as a jizz rag.

I'll start a list, you guys help me out:

1) ...
2) ???
3) .!?!...
4) .
5)

I give up.

Lightning

Banned

You hassled us FOREVER for Cesc. Now he is a liability? I HATE BARCA!!!!!!

I hope Barca get Bayern or Madrid. It would be totally deserved.

Kenka

.................Team Spain............... (from teams in semis):

-----------------Iker-------------------
Ramos-----Puyol-----Piqué-----Alba
---------------Busquets----------------
Cesc---Xavi---Iniesta---Xabi---Pedro

...............Team Germany............... (from teams in semis):

------------------Neuer-------------------
Lahm--Hummels--Boateng--Schmelzer
-----------Khedira--- Gündogan---------
Reus-------Götze-------Özil-------Müller

images

Lightning

Banned
.............Team Spain........... (from teams in semis):

...........Team Germany........... (from teams in semis):

images
You're missing David Villa who would most certainly play for Spain.

FootballFan

.................Team Spain............... (from teams in semis):

..............Team Germany.............. (from teams in semis):

images

Viva said Khedira is rubbish. GTIYFH

edit
Just realised you have Xabi on too. smh.

Villa for Xabi and anyone who can run for Khedira.

edit edit
OMG you even have Cesc on. These teams wouldn't even qualify in the Oceania world cup qualifiers.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, but c'mon, I could have also included Gomez, Arbeloa or Martinez as well (lol, all three are Spanish). Those two teams are just too competitive.
Understandable. I'm just saying that if it were team Spain David Villa would get picked, no doubt. One of those midfielders would be on the bench. Probably either Cesc or Xabi.

Top Bottom