• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Wilbur

Banned
oh my god im finished

if i'd have worked, i could have got it done in a few hours. i've procrastinated more than i ever have before. i've been sitting here since the spurs match finished, so 9 hours now. I reckon I did work for three of them.

/LIFE

Blablurn

JJDZSk2.jpg

X/Y BROS

FootballFan
Wilbury
DC89
Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
SleeplessNights
D_Prodigy
Killer7
Pulga
Arkon

The list grows

Add me in.

<3 Mewthree

Glad you're back Pulga.

Let's hope Van Gol fixes us with Barcecunts.

I don't wanna play against Bayern or Dortmund in semis. The always fuck us.

Blablurn

Add me in.

<3 Mewthree

Glad you're back Pulga.

Let's hope Van Gol fixes us with Barcecunts.

I don't wanna play against Bayern or Dortmund in semis. The always fuck us.

I still think Madrid is the strongest opponent. I think they really want that cup this year. And you got Mourinho and Ronaldo. Thats fucking dangerous, man! Just remember the beginning of the second leg game in Madrid last year. That was pure and raw Madrid power. I was scared.

FootballFan

X/Y BROS

FootballFan
Wilbury
DC89
Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
SleeplessNights
D_Prodigy
Killer7
Arkon
Pulga
SpanishWrath

The list grows

Fennekin, you know he's the boss that will tear apart Chespin and the other toadwhatever.

I still think Madrid is the strongest opponent. I think they really want that cup this year. And you got Mourinho and Ronaldo. Thats fucking dangerous, man! Just remember the beginning of the second leg game in Madrid last year. That was pure and raw Madrid power. I was scared.

Blablurn pls you guys are on fire and we almost fucked up against Galata.

BTW, anyone else is picking the motherfucking game of the year?

Wilbur

Banned
Based on first stage? Chespin > Froakie > Fennekin. Have a feeling Froakie's gonna be best final evolution though.

In bed now, gonna start a game on FM. WHO SHOULD I BE

FootballFan

Wahh wahh "we suck we are never going to win". That's right you won't. Iniesta and Messi will shit on all your teams.

Even the ones already out of the CL.

Wahh wahh "we suck we are never going to win". That's right you won't. Iniesta and Messi will shit on all your teams.

Even the ones already out of the CL.

Damage control, baby. Living with fear guides you to victory, and if not, welp, just bet on Dortmund/Bayern/Barcelona to win CL.

First world problem.

FootballFan

Damage control, baby. Living with fear guides you to victory, and if not, welp, just bet on Dortmund/Bayern/Barcelona to win CL.

First world problem.

I used to do it, but realised it gets too boring. For example your conversation with Blablurn was pretty much about who's team is worse lol, when in reality both your teams are damn good and have a high chance of winning.

Like when Lambda talked shit about Newcastle, it made the game way better because of how confident he was.

Wilbur

Banned
I got Lambda bad earlier even if I do suck my own dick

Cabaye had that free kick at the end of the game and LP said they were shit at set pieces. He cocked it up and he said "see what did I tell you"

and I said "that you'd win 5-0"

lulz

i am master trol

I used to do it, but realised it gets too boring. For example your conversation with Blablurn was pretty much about who's team is worse lol, when in reality both your teams are damn good and have a high chance of winning.

Like when Lambda talked shit about Newcastle, it made the game way better because of how confident he was.

It's not about which team is worse. I think Madrid is better than all three, they're just not in the mood of winning anything.

Plus, we haven't won in Germany. Not a single time. If we have to play the first martch away in Germany I'd reduce our chances from 50% to 1%.

The only way of going through against BVB or Bayern is playing the first match at home and winning by 2+ goals without any goals against.

Lightning

Banned

You can guarantee that the Barca haters will be out in full force come semi final time. Closer to game time they will come out.

Teams that I want to win the CL.

1. Dortmund
2. Bayern

3. Barca

4. Madrid
Swap 3 and 4 pls? lol

It's not about which team is worse. I think Madrid is better than all three, they're just not in the mood of winning anything.

Plus, we haven't won in Germany. Not a single time. If we have to play the first martch away in Germany I'd reduce our chances from 50% to 1%.

The only way of going through against BVB or Bayern is playing the first match at home and winning by 2+ goals without any goals against.

So let me get this straight. Your only chance of winning is to get a result in the first leg so great that such a decifit has only been overcome once in the history of the champions league. That is what you're saying? Fucking madridistas.

FootballFan

Madrid aren't better than Barca.

Madrid never winning in Germany doesn't mean shit. No team came back from 2-0 first leg loss, Messi never scored against Italian teams, Germans never lose penalty shoot outs etc they all happen.

Teams that I want to win the CL.

1. Dortmund
2. Bayern

3. Barca

4. Madrid

I'm starting to like ManUGAF more and more as the days go buy.

So let me get this straight. Your only chance of winning is to get a result in the first leg so great that such a decifit has only been overcome once in the history of the champions league. That is what you're saying? Fucking madridistas.

Against german teams?

Yup, pretty much.

That's why I'd rather play against Barcelona. We know them. We have dominated them in the last matches we've played.

You can guarantee that the Barca haters will be out in full force come semi final time. Closer to game time they will come out.

Swap 3 and 4 pls? lol

I don't want Madrid winning a 10th European cup. I want United to catch up to them sometime in my lifetime. Barca and Bayern are tied with 4, but Barca has been winning so much lately and have Messi that they will surely win again somewhere down the line. That's why I would rather Bayern to win their 5th first. Dortmund has only won once so they are the obvious pick.

Kenka

Kenka

Can someone with a Twitter account ask the SwissRamble to make an article about Basel financials? I think it's time to look for more information about the club.

Ask Hitcher, Morsel. He is good at making lists.

You can call me Windler

Ashley Williams isn't so good that we should just throw £12m at Swansea as soon as the oppurtunity presents itself. I'm sure we could find cheaper, younger, better alternatives if we look for one.

What kind of bellend still plays Pokemon?

Top Bottom