• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Kenka

Come on Rudd be nice to us

...which would be ?

AVGN_in_a_music_video_2_by_scout_sama.png

RUMBO

Guilliem Ballgue said:
On Falcao and Manchester United (don't look for certainties, only one)

For those of you who are looking for certitudes, for black or whites, for ‘never mind negotiations, is he definitively going?’, stop reading here because nothing is definitive in this saga yet.

The story comes from Madrid. Manchester United, I have been told, have paid an advance figure (which varies depending who you ask) for Falcao. That would mean that they are willing to pay 60 million euros for him. All that money for one player? That is the part that I cannot comprehend.

If it is true that they have made an advance payment like they did with De Gea, it means that they will almost certainly get the player. Do Manchester United need another striker? It is becoming obvious by the day that they are selling Wayne Rooney, but will anybody buy? Madrid and Barcelona are not interested. Not many other options left, and they are all in England: Chelsea, City? So they will need to sell Rooney to follow up that payment with the rest of the huge fee.

To complicate matters, Real Madrid have set eyes on two players and the media will start the saga as soon as they get KOd from the Champions League (or win it): Gareth Bale and Kun Agüero. If Kun goes, then there is a space open for Rooney, but there are lots of bridges to cross before we get there.

So, the only certitude is that from the Spanish club the leak is that Manchester United have made a payment for Falcao. Are they trying to push for a deal, are they trying to warn other potential suitors (Chelsea and PSG, mainly. City are not looking to replace Agüero… if they convince him to stay)

We are at that stage of the season where, yes, annoying I know, but anything can happen still

Meier_ITK can suck it.

fuenf

Like I said before I think Bayern can take Barca down over two legs. We will score at Nou Camp, having the 2nd leg away could help us (Chelsea-Style)

Reposting for new page:

RUMBO

Guilliem Ballgue said:
On Falcao and Manchester United (don't look for certainties, only one)

For those of you who are looking for certitudes, for black or whites, for ‘never mind negotiations, is he definitively going?’, stop reading here because nothing is definitive in this saga yet.

The story comes from Madrid. Manchester United, I have been told, have paid an advance figure (which varies depending who you ask) for Falcao. That would mean that they are willing to pay 60 million euros for him. All that money for one player? That is the part that I cannot comprehend.

If it is true that they have made an advance payment like they did with De Gea, it means that they will almost certainly get the player. Do Manchester United need another striker? It is becoming obvious by the day that they are selling Wayne Rooney, but will anybody buy? Madrid and Barcelona are not interested. Not many other options left, and they are all in England: Chelsea, City? So they will need to sell Rooney to follow up that payment with the rest of the huge fee.

To complicate matters, Real Madrid have set eyes on two players and the media will start the saga as soon as they get KOd from the Champions League (or win it): Gareth Bale and Kun Agüero. If Kun goes, then there is a space open for Rooney, but there are lots of bridges to cross before we get there.

So, the only certitude is that from the Spanish club the leak is that Manchester United have made a payment for Falcao. Are they trying to push for a deal, are they trying to warn other potential suitors (Chelsea and PSG, mainly. City are not looking to replace Agüero… if they convince him to stay)

We are at that stage of the season where, yes, annoying I know, but anything can happen still

Meier_ITK can suck it.

I'm scared of Mou :(

We showed that we can win against Real but Mou learning from the two group matches and us lacking expierence, I fear that's it for this season. Well, at least we don't have to hear Wurst-Uli's shit talking when they're out, too.

Top Bottom