• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

deGod

I would love Dortmund to win it. I'd cut my right nut off for them to win .

Well not really but I would love them to win

Gambit

I agree, but there is always a chance of extra time in the second leg where an away goal would probably seal the deal. So it's not all bad.

Ok, so lets list all the players who will be missing the first leg (suspension or injury):

Bayern: Mancuntic, (Badstuber, Kroos)
Real: Arbeloa
Dortmund: -
Barca: -

/fixed

I think he prefers Cuntzukic.

bud

Pep hasnt been in Munich once so far. Would be intereting if he really comes to one of those matches. I doubt it though.

i remember van gaal shutting himself in a monestary for a few weeks to learn german.

is guardiola doing something similar? can he already speak german?

Kenka

I agree, but there is always a chance of extra time in the second leg where an away goal would probably seal the deal. So it's not all bad.

Ok, so lets list all the players who will be missing the first leg (suspension or injury):

Bayern: Cuntzukic, (Badstuber, Kroos)
Barca: -

/fixed²
8/10

Zero148

nice semifinals. Hoped for Barca against Dortmund, because then there would have been the possibility that Barca underestimated us. Real won't do that mistake again I think, should get interesting

Razor554

Bayern: Mancuntic, (Badstuber, Kroos)
Barca:

/fixed

Barca: - Adriano(susp), Mascherano(injured), Puyol(injured, however he might cure just in time).

Barca might have a change if we get Puyol back, if not... well we are fucked.

I reckon Real are nailed on to win the CL, especially if Barce get past Bayern but I think they will be hard games and Bayern are the second favourites to win it.

I'll finally say it, Ronaldo > Messi :p

Gambit

Learning German in the United States. He's rich, he should learn German in Germany. He should especially follow Ribéry around to see how he interacts with underage prostitutes.

But underage prostitutes over here don't speak German, silly.

FootballFan

Bayern are a good team. I hope it's entertaining. I will no longer 'troll' here as I've been PM'd that it's getting lame.

Look forward to our matches Bayern-GAF.

Good luck on the other side Dortmund and Madrid, hopefully the ref isn't the main topic in any of these matches.

rvy

Banned
If you don't know yet then should ignore this conversation and never google it.

th_dmfrani21.gif

WTF dude.

Suen

Bayern are a good team. I hope it's entertaining. I will no longer 'troll' here as I've been PM'd that it's getting lame.

Look forward to our matches Bayern-GAF.

Good luck on the other side Dortmund and Madrid, hopefully the ref isn't the main topic in any of these matches.
Nooooo your Madrid trolling is the only thing keeping pulga in check. Else his powers will leak and transform us all.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Got my tickets for Oblivion!

edit:
WJD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Barca GAF you sneaky cunts

Top Bottom