• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

pulga

Banned
United GAF are pretty awesome. :) Fuck Barca.

tumblr_md66lpbKn31qab7qw.gif

Loooooooooooool I died

And yes, Fuck Barca. Not sure who I want in the CL final, though, if we make it.

dc89

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Benfica fans getting sweaty
Like a woman giving birth

But fear not, Newcastle's shit
Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio
Filled the stadium with shame

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

And oh, before i forget you
Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1
GO MACKEMS, HAIL SUNDERLAND!!!

Genuinely laughing at the dinner table at work. People are asking what's so funny.

I'm out.

Meier

YEEEEAAAAHHH damn April 30 and May 1, I'm on vacations on that week, this is going to be so glorious, steak + beers + CL semis.

http://tcpm.mrlazyinc.com/files/images/games/memes/gsl_mvp_keen_celebrate_2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

May 1st is my birthday. I get to see either Barca or Bayern knocked out. Couldn't ask for more, really. I hope it's Barca though as Bayern have been fantastic this season and deserve a shot at another UCL title. Sticking with my Dortmund to win it all prediction.

dc89

Fady and DC are probably wanking over my locked up brethren. I think they're the ones who complain the most about this thread being dominated by United.

Well there's complaining amongst ourselves and then running to mods.

Me and Fady are integral parts of the community :)lololol) - we wouldn't do anything here to get anyone banned. I've had ample opportunity to go to mods, and I believe if I did it would have resulted in at least one person being banned. But I didn't. :)

Meier

Just like all their treble hopes, and double hopes. Amirite?

Cold night in England
Newcastle scored first

Benfica fans getting sweaty
Like a woman giving birth

But fear not, Newcastle's shit
Near the end it came

Stunning goal by Salvio
Filled the stadium with shame

Benfiquistas rejoice!!
They barely made a dent

And oh, before i forget you
Newcastle, get bent

HAVE FUN IN LEAGUE 1
GO MACKEMS, HAIL SUNDERLAND!!!

Both of these posts are absolutely brilliant. Had to read through like 5 pages since I went to bed.. these made it worth it.

Madrid aren't getting Kun so Meier_ITK's still accurate. Kun is gonna sign a new 5 year deal, mark it down!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/70c07114c206dee256e2235ef1a42c45/tumblr_ml31bbG73l1r42s8uo1_500.png[img]

:lol[/QUOTE]

Funny. I'd lose my shit if that happened. I don't believe the story though because honestly, I just don't see anyone actually making that comment in real life.

And yes, Fuck Barca. Not sure who I want in the CL final, though, if we make it.

Tough choice. A final CL Barça - Madrid would be unique, something that will happen like once or two in my life, but losing the final against Barça while living in Barcelona? Nigtmare fuel.

feel

Very glad Madrid got Dortmund, no offense to Dortmund, they're a great team but they're somewhat beatable over the two legs by a focused Madrid, while Bayern or Barcelona would be way too hard over 180min while in 90min anything can happen. Damn I really want to see Ronaldo/Mou lift the trophy with Madrid sometime. :(

What happened to Wilbury?

If the (quite likely fictional) guy would actually care to any great degree how the game ends, wouldn't he have played it by now?
What I was thinking yeah.

What she didn't mention is the poor poor barista serving the drink who was still saving for Bioshock with his low Starbucks wage who happened to overhear the conversation working his socks off. Poor lad

How can you live in Barcelona and root for the enemy? Damn

I like the excitement of wearing my Madrid shirt when Madrid wins something!. You can feel death at every corner.

Nah, I never do that! I don't want to die!!

Very glad Madrid got Dortmund, no offense to Dortmund, they're a great team but they're somewhat beatable over the two legs by a focused Madrid, while Bayern or Barcelona would be way too hard over 180min while in 90min anything can happen. Damn I really want to see Ronaldo/Mou lift the trophy with Madrid sometime. :(

What happened to Wilbury?

Yeah, I like we got Dortmund too. Much respect for the team but the way they play is better for Madrid. Of course I'm not saying it will be easy, but we have good chances.

Wilbury sent this:

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 8 Apr
NOW=: LOOK IN websteers dictuionary. look for "very slow nd bad". there is ashley "banana" young
Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 9 Apr
if degea was a women he would b the best women in the earth. but bebe is th best man in the earth

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 15m
RVP O MY RVP
RVP is better at footbal den ME
plz start scorin again to allow to secure the title
or i wil get a rifle -/:$:\-

Those are pretty good.

This one must have had Wilbur laughing out loud on the bus.

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 28m
hello mr freg - will facao play vs stoke?? inbox me

:lol :lol :lol

feel

Don't we have a limited amount of bans we can be handed before it's permanent, lol? I think my next ban will be permanent, I've been banned more than 5 times.
No, the admins/mods have said there's no limit for minor bans. You only get perma'd if you post something really bad or if you keep getting banned for the same stupid kind of thing over and over and they get sick of you.

Well, at least I hope that's still the case, because I'm on 4 or 5 bans.

Top Bottom