• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Blablurn

why japan is superior

OyrzEhy.png

fucking burger croissants

Kyoufu

All 4 Europa League semi-finalists were knocked out of the CL. Benfica were rewarded for being shit, basically.

UEFA really needs to re-evaluate this tournament. No reason why CL losers get to play in EL.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All 4 Europa League semi-finalists were knocked out of the CL. Benfica were rewarded for being shit, basically.

UEFA really needs to re-evaluate this tournament. No reason why CL losers get to play in EL.

It is kind of weird how UEFA handle it. If you are going to parachute CL flop teams into the competition then the winner of the Europa should enter the CL qualifying phase the next season. Obviously as a Spurs fan I have some bias but to me it's not right that teams like Lazio, Newcastle, Spurs et al can play right through the early rounds and then get dumped out by some wankers who weren't good enough for the CL groups.

Meier

kyoufu's racism has been caught on tape. TUT TUT

I didn't know who was who on that audio clip. Are you the one with the THICK northern accent?

Balague thinks if United are to get falcao they'll have to pay close to 60m.

RUMBO PLS

There is 0% chance he goes for less than his release clause, so he's right (it's either 55m or 60m depending on who you listen to). It's going to be a weird transfer if he leaves Spain though due to the third party ownership restrictions in England.

Fry

i'm confident because barca haven't been all that in the cl. they would've lost if PSG were a bit more clinical.

spidye

i'm confident because barca haven't been all that in the cl. they would've lost if PSG were a bit more clinical.

I dunno. if kroos would have played then sure. he gives us much more stability in the offence and defence.
with robben up front it's going to get much harder for schweini or martinez in the midfield when they have to face iniesta, xavi and busquets alone

something like

mandzukich/pizarro
ribery-schweini-müller
martinez-gustavo

is much better suited for a team like barca, imo

Top Bottom