• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Linius

Mom in loves daddy in space is pretty good song. Most of their stuff gets a bit boring too fast for me though, my dad opened for them with his shit band once upon a time lol.

Pretty awesome :lol

Moderators themselves actually can't do a nickchange. They'll simply forward it to an administrator.

Or that's what Mumei told me.

Mumei said he was putting in a request for me

What's the new name gonna be anyways?

Linius

Is that a round trip flight and how much do CL tickets go for?

EBmmYh4.jpg

pulga

Banned
pulga, can you ask wilbury what his mom is wearing today?

and what is your mom wearing, pulga san.

Wilbury says his mom is wearing a onesie

I dont know what my mom is wearing, we dont even live in the same continent lol

What are you wearing?

i'm still stunned at how staged today's draw was.

even the EL one, where they're trying to create a runback between us and Chelsea in the final.

Linius

My God, I hate doing peer reviews. I'm not a teacher and I don't wanna be a teacher. I can't go around give people bad grades, then I would be the shithead. On the other hand the REAL teacher expects a good review. Fuck this shit.

Linius

That is round trip bacon and I was sitting in the 119 section and had an awesome view.

Do you think semi tickets will be more expensive? I need to save money and maybe go to a game next season, I still have never visited a Barca game.

How do you buy tickets btw? Do you have to be a member of some fan club for easy access?

Messi

Do you think semi tickets will be more expensive? I need to save money and maybe go to a game next season, I still have never visited a Barca game.

How do you buy tickets btw? Do you have to be a member of some fan club for easy acces?

They will be a bit more expensive. I just use the Barca website. I dont trust others. Plus if you are patient tickets always re appear. 2=3 days before the game there are a good few tickets returned by members.

Linius

They will be a bit more expensive. I just use the Barca website. I dont trust others. Plus if you are patient tickets always re appear. 2=3 days before the game there are a good few tickets returned by members.

Oh foreigners can just buy tickets via the official website? Never looked into this before.

I do know there's some travel agency here that offers hotel/flight/ticket packages for La Liga games. Also tempted to do that some time. They better not lose if I visit :p

Messi

Oh foreigners can just buy tickets via the official website? Never looked into this before.

I do know there's some travel agency here that offers hotel/flight/ticket packages for La Liga games. Also tempted to do that some time. They better not lose if I visit :p

Let me know and i'll go, we dont lose when I go.

Don't do packages they are ripping you off. Just use the barca site to get face value and piece together the rest.

Linius

Let me know and i'll go, we dont lose when I go.

Don't do packages they are ripping you off. Just use the barca site to get face value and piece together the rest.

Yeah, that would prolly be the best (and cheapest) option. How much did you pay for a hotel the last time? Is it doable to book a hotel near or in the city centre when going on a tight budget?

And I know all about your stats, you must be there when we play Bayern :p

Messi

Yeah, that would prolly be the best (and cheapest) option. How much did you pay for a hotel the last time? Is it doable to book a hotel near or in the city centre when going on a tight budget?

And I know all about your stats, you must be there when we play Bayern :p

I went alone so it was a bit pricy. if that prick manutd4ever would have come it would have been 50 a head but it cost me 92. You can stay in a hostel for 15 euro a night if you wish.

Top Bottom