• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Redknapp saying Townsend won't make it at Tottenham. Townsend takes the ball and runs past 3 Everton players. He's fooling no one.

Harry is complete wanker. For all the players he's 'put his arm around' he's taken a shit on just as many.

Hixx

6lEilnT.jpg

*dead*

GorillaJu

Suarez needs to work on his passing in the build up play. His final ball is really exceptional at times, but when he pulls back he always tries to be too clever and should just find a midfielder to play the ball to then go forward instead of trying some fancy flick.

Suen

Guys I haven't been following Wilshere's recovery. Is he fully recovered? Will he be playing with us the rest of the season?

Guys I haven't been following Wilshere's recovery. Is he fully recovered? Will he be playing with us the rest of the season?

Honestly I am a bit worried for him so far in this match. He went down once already and took an age to get back up. He looks off the pace and even more leggy than usual. :/

On paper however, yes, he is recovered and should be available for the run-in.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Are there really none of these games on TV? What fucking bullshit. Feel completely justified watching streams.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dear god, the way Norwich just let Sagna cross that ball. The nearest Norwich player just stood and watched.

phaze

^Neither would i ;lol but the same goes for Torres.

Good attempt by Giroud. We are looking pretty good, only need to convert.

Suen

Honestly I am a bit worried for him so far in this match. He went down once already and took an age to get back up. He looks off the pace and even more leggy than usual. :/

On paper however, yes, he is recovered and should be available for the run-in.
Maybe it's just taking him time to get back again after being absent so long. Should have probably taken more time to recover and getting fit again. Luckily season is soon over so if he has bad luck and get another injury he'll have the summer to rest at least. If not he'll still have the summer to rest.

Giroud pretty close with the header a while ago!

Zabojnik

We're about to lock down Vidal with a contract extension + salary increase. Also, apparently Marotta had a meeting with Sanchez's agent yesterday. I'm not Alexis' biggest fan to be honest, but since buying him would mean a return to 4-3-3 for sure, I'm all for it. FootballFan pls.

Top Bottom