• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

GorillaJu

Shit. Again.

Ehh.. s'alright. It's not the end of the world if we miss out on EL, and it's probably for the best that Suarez's form dips a little bit here at the end of the season. If he went out with a bang, you know those teams with huge pockets would be that much more eager to pry him away from us.

ATF487

Wtf was stirridge doing??

giving up.

Game was wildly entertaining but Liverpool have been doing this for 4-5 years now. When are they going to strengthen and start winning these sorts of games? All the stats in the world don't matter if you can't finish

That is absolute fucking shite. Failing to score against the worst team in the league, with the worst defense in the league, coming off the back of 6 consecutive defeats is embarassing, dismal and unacceptable, no matter how well their keeper plays.

Suarez, Sturridge and Gerrard should be handing their fucking wages back after that display of finishing. Fuck off.

James Collins has been great for us again today. Quite how Aston Villa deemed him surplus to requirements is beyond me, especially considering where they're sitting in the table.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Would Norwich have got that penalty if the foul was at the other end?

Blablurn

bundesliga-liga-samstag-826-4.jpg

Suen

Such an intense and exciting end. I thought we were really about to lose there. Defense was sleeping today, Norwich should could have easily scored more. Glad we made it through anyway.

phaze

YESSSSSS Great comeback for us. Amazing last 10 minutes

I do think penalty was legit, that guy was pulling Giroud down, that's undeniable.

Great result for us today going into 3rd... but holy fuck we were awful for the first 80mins.

I hope those players get an absolute bollocking from Wenger Bould.

L1NETT

2-1 up. Five fucking minutes of injury time for no reason. Concede in the 93rd minute.

Going to have a little cry now. Damn

lol eric wynalda. apparently the sideline ref gave the pen from "70 yards" away

horrible geometric/spatial reasoning aside, who the fuck cares how far he was. what a bunch of insufferable cunts these commentators are

and i usually like wynalda

sohois

What a disgrace. someone should tell Rodgers that he's allowed to make subs, just shocking. Really seeing the impact of a lack of rotation. Someone asked earlier how Rodgers was performing, well it seems like he's getting worse and worse as the season draws to a close. Perhaps its due to there being 'nothing to play for' but he should have been able to comfortably beat last seasons points tally and push for 5th at minimum. Now it seems like he'll barely be able to improve on Kenny's season.

What a disgrace. someone should tell Rodgers that he's allowed to make subs, just shocking. Really seeing the impact of a lack of rotation. Someone asked earlier how Rodgers was performing, well it seems like he's getting worse and worse as the season draws to a close. Perhaps its due to there being 'nothing to play for' but he should have been able to comfortably beat last seasons points tally and push for 5th at minimum. Now it seems like he'll barely be able to improve on Kenny's season.

Would you agree that Suso should have come on? All of that space, and Sturridge is not the player I'd look to to make us of it.

sohois

Would you agree that Suso should have come on? All of that space, and Sturridge is not the player I'd look to to make us of it.

Suso? How about anyone? When its not working a manager generally looks to change things around. No one was doing well enough that they had to remain on the pitch either. There were so many options and Rodgers took none of them

Hindle

Banned
Shits getting real at the bottom of the table. Villa have some form and Wigan have two games in hand. It could go either way. Stoke and Sunderland are in deep trouble aswell.

Top Bottom