• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

:lol Pardew when Cisse "scored".

BH0CuP8CAAAMdOE.jpg

Arnie is a weak man.

He said he wouldn't give our dear Shinji any more crap after he merked Norwich.

Didn't keep his word.

Arnold you should be ashamed.

Arnie

Arnie is a weak man.

He said he wouldn't give our dear Shinji any more crap after he merked Norwich.

Didn't keep his word.

Arnold you should be ashamed.

I don't owe that bean anything.

One good game a season doesn't buy a player immunity. Especially not a high profile flop with more false hype than a Daft Punk soundtrack. Especially one that plays for United. Especially one that doesn't enjoy playing for United.

Timurid

One good game a season doesn't buy a player immunity. Especially not a high profile flop with more false hype than a Daft Punk soundtrack. Especially one that plays for United. Especially one that doesn't enjoy playing for United.

You can shit on United all you want, but don't bring Daft Punk into this.

Doesn't matter if he enjoys it.

His dad does.

Milan Line-up: Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant, Flamini, Montolivo, Muntari, Boateng, Pazzini, Robinho

Napoli Line-up: De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Britos, Maggio, Behrami, Dzemaili, Zuniga, Hamsik, Pandev, Cavani

Unbeaten in our last 18 home matches vs. Napoli (10 wins and 8 draws), goalscore: 35-10. Other random facts:
Milan have scored at least 1 goal in their last 11 home matches in Serie A
Milan have gained an average of 2.14 points per Serie A game with Balotelli starting this season, compared to 1.38 without.
Milan, Bayern and Saint-Étienne are the only unbeaten sides in the 5 biggest European leagues (Ita, Eng, Spa, Fra, and Ger) in 2013.

That was touching. San Siro remembering Claudio Lippi, 30-something year old journalist from Milan Channel who died a couple of weeks ago, everybody was crying. He was funny and level-headed, really great guy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That was touching. San Siro remembering Claudio Lippi, 30-something year old journalist from Milan Channel who died a couple of weeks ago, everybody was crying. He was funny and level-headed, really great guy.

RIP. Nice and classy touch by Milan, hats off.

Now beat the shit out of Napoli.

Linius

Was about to post, this, lol.

I knew you guys would, and you're right of course. But I was just pointing out the fact that the ref saw this happening and judged it as yellow. When you're a ref and you see this happening you have no choice but to go with a red.

Top Bottom