• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

arkon

I knew you guys would, and you're right of course. But I was just pointing out the fact that the ref saw this happening and judged it as yellow. When you're a ref and you see this happening you have no choice but to go with a red.

Unless your name is Howard Webb.

rvy

Banned
I knew you guys would, and you're right of course. But I was just pointing out the fact that the ref saw this happening and judged it as yellow. When you're a ref and you see this happening you have no choice but to go with a red.

It's clearly a red. It's also funny as shit.

imL0vIVXPEGrm.gif

WHY :|

I don't owe that bean anything.

One good game a season doesn't buy a player immunity. Especially not a high profile flop with more false hype than a Daft Punk soundtrack. Especially one that plays for United. Especially one that doesn't enjoy playing for United.

That one game is better than anything Cuntinho could muster.

hehehehehe.png

arkon

Even if Kagawa does nothing else this season, he will have already left his mark on the Premier League history books. It may have been made in invisible ink and you have to squint really hard to see it, but it's there.

We need one of dem tho. Shinji's season has been blighted more by the signing of RVP and our wingers' form than it has by injury. He's not a wide player, plain and simple.

Strax

Suarez was a special player, we don't have anyone like him in the league at the moment. Though I guess strikers like Finbogasson and Bony could make it in the EPL.

If Finnbogason had more pace he'd be top 50 striker in the world but he runs like a 35 year old. I can see him play for Swansea or Liverpool next season maybe.

Arnie

Lovely finish, that.

San Siro looks fucking boss tonight. Why doesn't it look this good all season?

Is it because I've been watching Inter too much?

Top Bottom