• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

PowerTaxi

Banned
cKn.gif

Thanks.

Suen

That goal by Fake-Ronaldo was good, nice to see him play good as usual. But the match is shit, switched to Milan - Cavani FC.

Muniain needs to transfer imho, he's stagnating compared to last year. Not just by the looks of his stats, but also the way he plays. Needs better conditions, team mates.

/Real has got this now

Suen

Shawarma could have shown that Balotelli was the reason for his lack of goals this year. Now we all know it's not Balotelli.

Campalol, Lolxes

Mexes is an idiot.
Shawarma could have shown that Balotelli was the reason for his lack of goals this year. Now we all know it's not Balotelli.

Campalol, Lolxes

I think he's just tired. He's good and he showed it from September to December by leading us from the bottom of the table to the Europa Leauge zone, now he's just tired.
OH CMON

Where's Milan (pen.) when we need it :(

Bonolis :(

Seriously though, we're shit. And a man down.

fukkk napoli. cunts.

fukkk allegri. his record against quality sides is terrible and now you see why. completely reactive and late with his substitutions, no change of tactics, no motivation. did you hear the crowd when he fucking finally put el shaarawy on. i can't believe niang came on before he did.

fukkk pazzini. what a useless twat. all he does is dive and pull people's shirts. come on son.

Suen

Mexes is an idiot.

I think he's just tired. He's good and he showed it from September to December by leading us from the bottom of the table to the Europa Leauge zone, now he's just tired.

Bonolis :(

Seriously though, we're shit. And a man down.
Shawarma was amazing in the first half of the season, looked to be the most new promising player in the league but he's switched off now. The lack of goals is depressing but you make a good point, he worked his ass off. Does he assist lots then? After all lack of goals doesn't necessarily mean that he's doing nothing.

We'll take the draw! Good job Milan.

Hopefully we don't fucking collapse tomorrow.

You know what? I'll take it. +4 over Fiorentina, +8 over Roma. We'll probably lose next Sunday and we'll still keep the third place. Then Balo will be back (they have to reduce his ban, though) and things should be back to normal.

If we somehow manage to get to the second place, great. If we get stuck to the third one, fine, this season started incredibly bad and we managed to turn it around, from 15th to 3rd is a great achievement.
Shawarma was amazing in the first half of the season, looked to be the most new promising player in the league but he's switched off now. The lack of goals is depressing but you make a good point, he worked his ass off. Does he assist lots then? After all lack of goals doesn't necessarily mean that he's doing nothing.

Heh, now he's just in bad shape and he's having trouble doing everything, even assists. I can see him getting back to his level in a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom