• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Novid

Banned
I know the US has had a few league games in London in recent years. I wonder if we might see an official league game or two here in the States at some point. If the game at Yankee Stadium goes well, I wouldn't be shocked to see a game kick-off there during the season at some point. Maybe after an international break or something.

Just like the NFL does in London in the middle of the season. Only fair.

3Sixty

I know the US has had a few league games in London in recent years (NFL and NBA). I wonder if we might see an official league game or two here in the States at some point. If the game at Yankee Stadium goes well, I wouldn't be shocked to see a game kick-off there during the season at some point. Maybe after an international break or something.

39th game.

*Shudders*

Bo-Locks

I so want this to be the game where Arsenal's season capitulates. They haven't really gone through that phase yet this year, they've been a whimpering mess of weakness from the very start, but I want Tottenham to get the 4th CL spot and keep Arsenal out for a few years, just to see what happens to them.

I know the US has had a few league games in London in recent years (NFL and NBA). I wonder if we might see an official league game or two here in the States at some point. If the game at Yankee Stadium goes well, I wouldn't be shocked to see a game kick-off there during the season at some point. Maybe after an international break or something.

There have been suggestions for a while that this might happen. There seems to be a good amount general support for it from all the clubs and PL management, but when the idea was floated a few years ago UEFA, or maybe FIFA, struck it down immediately. It will happen eventually, but just think how long it has taken to just get GL tech implemented. It's a long road to go down.

FootballFan

Yeah I kind of would too. Comes back to the whore ref.

and for whoever asked how Okore was doing yesterday before the match, he made a great assist to Cornelius.

ibyprKX43XaYpj.gif

Cornelius to Barca. Sandro pls.

:( It's a required taste. But this.... This can go in my veins.

6yaOp.jpg

I want that one!

phaze

I so want this to be the game where Arsenal's season capitulates. They haven't really gone through that phase yet this year, they've been a whimpering mess of weakness from the very start, but I want Tottenham to get the 4th CL spot and keep Arsenal out for a few years, just to see what happens to them.

jenniferlawrenceokay.gif

Ramsey why are you bad, why are you so badddddddd.

Technically Everton's play improves when Anichibe is on the floor.

Too much smacking it long to him when there's no one there to support him. And he hasn't won it that often anyway.

Top Bottom