• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Bayern fans ITT are like dc when people started to hate City.

Only difference is nobody actually cared about City for like 100 years.

How are you guys not used to people wanting you to lose. Bayern must be despised in Germany.

Clegg

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Rio Evra

Nani Carrick Clev Kagawa

Rooney

RVP

I think this team gives us the best balance in attack. Rooney, RVP and Shinji could all swap positions during games to give us some extra attacking flexibility.

Then we can spring Welbeck from the bench if needs be. He offers a lot of pace and power and is excellent t in closing down defenders in possession.

United wouldn't be able to score against Hamburg.

Reading would beat Hamburg 10-1. Away. On the moon. With Hamburg wearing the appropriate gear. On PEDs. With Messi in the team. On even more growth hormones. 8ft tall he'd be, and he could run 100m in 6 seconds. But he'd be playing for a German team, ergo he'd be shite.

Fry

meters-animate.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Bayern B-team would still destroy United

Bayern's A-team couldn't even defeat the shittest Chelsea team since Celestine Babayaro was their first choice left back.

Bayern fans ITT are like dc when people started to hate City.

Only difference is nobody actually cared about City for like 100 years.

How are you guys not used to people wanting you to lose. Bayern must be despised in Germany.

innit :lol

When people hate on United, we just take it. The Madrid and Juve fans take it as well. Barca whine a tad... but Bayern loooooooool

just accept the hate

it means you're good

you insecure fucks

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Rio Evra

Nani Carrick Clev Kagawa

Rooney

RVP

I think this team gives us the best balance in attack. Rooney, RVP and Shinji could all swap positions during games to give us some extra attacking flexibility.
Nani is done.

Finished.

Don't bother including him in any more formations.

Plasma

Banned
Ramsey looks up for this.

Also Lightning they do have a point Cazorla did dive to win the pen against them at the Emirates :p

Zabojnik

Fucking Bayern. Can't even get excited about our match (2h to go). :(

Once this season and CL campaigns are over, we'll have to talk about Conte's 3-5-2. I fucking hated this formation from the get-go and went on record saying it on many occasions.

arkon

Reading would beat Hamburg 10-1. Away. On the moon. With Hamburg wearing the appropriate gear. On PEDs. With Messi in the team. On even more growth hormones. 8ft tall he'd be, and he could run 100m in 6 seconds. But he'd be playing for a German team, ergo he'd be shite.

Liverpool would beat them by 20 goals

Kyoufu

Bayern's A-team couldn't even defeat the shittest Chelsea team since Celestine Babayaro was their first choice left back.

When people hate on United, we just take it. The Madrid and Juve fans take it as well. Barca whine a tad... but Bayern loooooooool

just accept the hate

it means you're good

you insecure fucks

Hypocrisy right here. You get all emotional and insecure when someone hates on Man Utd too :p

Wilbur

Banned
De Gea

Rafael Vidic Rio Evra

Nani Carrick Clev Kagawa

Rooney

RVP

You must have done this on purpose :lol :lol

But I agre with you. That's our best team. Even if Nani is a cunt... I'd probably rather have Welbeck wide actually <3

spidye

just accept the hate

it means you're good

you insecure fucks
I remember all the 'de goat' talk right well and how you guys just 'took it'

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking Bayern. Can't even get excited about our match (2h to go). :(

Once this season and CL campaigns are over, we'll have to talk about Conte's 3-5-2. I fucking hated this formation from the get-go and went on record saying it on many occasions.

I like the 3-5-2. The problem is that the variation from last season is gone. You went from 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 to 4-2-4 mid games last season.

Hypocrisy right here. You get all emotional and insecure when someone hates on Man Utd too :p

Only when they deny we play the most scintillating football in the world

why so serious? are you mad just because of my comment?

I think you're the one taking this a little too seriously. I laugh at alaba missing a pen and cheering for Frankfurt (who are close to getting a champions league spot) and you guys start attacking United fans. :lol

Top Bottom