• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I remember all the 'de goat' talk right well and how you guys just 'took it'
It's not really about that aspect of it.

To me it seems like most of you guys don't understand why people dislike Bayern or want them to lose.

It's not merely because they are Bayern Munich, some kind of evil entity. It's cos they're winning. Over the last couple of years there was no "fuck Bayern" because they weren't winning anything.

Anyways, I suspect this theme will run and run so I won't say anything more about it. I really like Bayern Munich they are a class football establishment. Just like Barca. I would be happy to see them both falter though. I really don't see why that's strange.

3Sixty

Guernsey FC ‏@GuernseyFC 11m

GFC can confirm that former England International and GFC president @mattletiss7 is a registered player with the club. Watch this space!

OMG Le God comeback.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking Bayern. Can't even get excited about our match (2h to go). :(

Once this season and CL campaigns are over, we'll have to talk about Conte's 3-5-2. I fucking hated this formation from the get-go and went on record saying it on many occasions.

We're using it mainly because we don't have any proper wingers (even our fullbacks suck at crossing) or strikers who are capable of cutting in and shooting*.

*Our strikers can't even shoot straight let alone cut in and shoot.

4-3-3 pls. Marchisio and Licht will shine again.

spidye

Augsburg scores, fuck yeah!

at least one team from bavaria can score today

I think you're the one taking this a little too seriously. I laugh at alaba missing a pen and cheering for Frankfurt (who are close to getting a champions league spot) and you guys start attacking United fans. :lol

I didn't want to insult you or anything. just the typical footy gaf trash talk

arkon

Nice effort from Benteke. Hope Villa can take advantage of the pressure they're applying and get a few more goals.

N'Gog scored :D

Hope he makes a decent career for himself. He would've been the next Henry if it weren't for the unfortunate and unforeseeable circumstance of him not being very good

Fucking hell these Stoke stats.

6 goals in their last 11 games. 5 points this calendar year. Got damn.

I hate the way that the media act as though Pulis doesn't spend money and has a small squad, when the fact of the matter is that he just wastes the money he's given on players they have no use for, when it could have been spent on 2 decent players who improve the squad

arkon

I hate the way that the media act as though Pulis doesn't spend money and has a small squad, when the fact of the matter is that he just wastes the money he's given on players they have no use for, when it could have been spent on 2 decent players who improve the squad

Yeah. Pulis gets a far easier ride than some managers. He's spent a fair whack and the football hasn't improved. You could argue they've gone backwards. At least in previous seasons they tended to be comfortably mid-table iirc.

Top Bottom