• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Something from Rambo to Rumbo would be cool, who's making the thread anyway? A UnitedBro would be easy to sway.

|OT18| No man, no law, no keeper can stop him, Rumbo.

|OT18| Heroes never die.... They just score.

faridmon

Every Music Journalist fawns over the new My Bloody Valantine Album like its some sort of coming of Christ or something and I am sick of it.

Is there any Music reviewer who is trustworthy?

arkon

Every Music Journalist fawns over the new My Bloody Valantine Album like its some sort of coming of Christ or something and I am sick of it.

Is there any Music reviewer who is trustworthy?

What do you mean by trustworthy? Someone whose opinion more closely aligns with yours?

Maybe they just all honestly really liked it.

faridmon

I love the new album.

if i am is a godlike song

There is some good, if not amazing songs on there, such as ''if i am ''Nothing is'' and ''New You'', but overall it is a quite a disappointing album with a lot of shit fillers like ''Wonder 2'' and ''Is This and Yes''

What do you mean by trustworthy? Someone whose opinion more closely aligns with yours?

Maybe they just all honestly really liked it.

I mean someone who isn't fucking blinded by Nostalgia and doesn't get affected by Placebo Syndrome when it comes to MBV. Also, Someone who doesn't fucking say that ''Loveless'' haven't been topped yet when ''Souvlaki'' just came out 2 years later and someone who doesn't say that Shoeagazing became dead after MBVs hiatus when bands such as The Jesus and Mary Chain, M84, Ride, Lush, Slowdive,
Lillies and Remains
, Luminous Orange, The Joy Formidable, Secret Shine, A Place to Bury Strangers, Crystal Stilts all fucking existed since them.

In Summery, someone who isn't fucking moron. Do You know any?

I remember when Advocaat took three Koreans with him to Zenit in 2006. Kim Dong-Jin in particular, I quite liked. Too bad about all the fainting.

arkon

There is some good, if not amazing songs on there, such as ''if i am ''Nothing is'' and ''New You'', but overall it is a quite a disappointing album with a lot of shit fillers like ''Wonder 2'' and ''Is This and Yes''

I mean someone who isn't fucking blinded by Nostalgia and doesn't get affected by Placebo Syndrome when it comes to MBV. Also, Someone who doesn't fucking say that ''Loveless'' haven't been topped yet when ''Souvlaki'' just came out 2 years later and someone who doesn't say that Shoeagazing became dead after MBVs hiatus when bands such as The Jesus and Mary Chain, M84, Ride, Lush, Slowdive,
Lillies and Remains
, Luminous Orange, The Joy Formidable, Secret Shine, A Place to Bury Strangers, Crystal Stilts all fucking existed since them.

In Summery, someone who isn't fucking moron. Do You fucking[ know any?

No, unfortunately.

faridmon

Congratulation to Cardiff btw. The fans deserves this after years of agony. The red colour definetaly brought good luck to the club.

FootballFan

Well.. I can relate lol.

I'm 23 and my friends starting to get kids is just weird, when I'm only one year in on Uni (2 ½ left) and can barely be bothered to actually do stuff. At least everyone in my class are old for some reason, only think 2 are younger than me and nearly all of them are women, so it's like having 25 moms which is not too bad other than them trying to set you up with ugly chicks. I think I just stopped caring though at this point what people think, I'm a lazy bastard and do things slowly, I've accepted it haha.

Wooden, you're a legend haha.

Messi won 4 Ballon dʻOrs already and he is 25.

:lol

"I’m an animal lover. I’ve got three dogs, a fishpond out the back and I feed foxes across the road".

- Man that punched the horse

Hahaha what a fool. Seriously, when I saw that vid I was just wondering what the hell he was thinking(if he even was thinking).

He is also on disability benefit.

Any physical exersize leaves him short of breath.

I hate this county.

This makes it funnier/worse. lol

FootballFan

No I haven't done anything yet, but I can feel the rage getting bigger every day, I'm going to fucking murder Quiche soon.

Chloe is legal here, don't worry.

Genuinly thought you were serious there until you said you will kill Chris.

What did he do now? Did he force you to buy a game that doesn't work?

Genuinly thought you were serious there until you said you will kill Chris.

What did he do now? Did he force you to buy a game that doesn't work?

Nah it's just the usual abuse, you know. :(

His friend playing fifa is so much nicer, he tells stories about cup cake stores and shit.

Have you ever fantasied about killing someone? There's a few people I would totally kill if I like could get away with it. Mike Jensen, you're on my list you dirty cunt, so is your father, could probably make it look like an accident if both of them died.

pulga

Banned
Abel Rodriguez, Mourinhos mexican friend, on ESPN being interviewed right now.

Seems like a good guy, confirms how awesome Mou was with him. <3

Whats the new thread title gonna be?

FootballFan

Nah it's just the usual abuse, you know. :(

His friend playing fifa is so much nicer, he tells stories about cup cake stores and shit.

Have you ever fantasied about killing someone? There's a few people I would totally kill if I like could get away with it. Mike Jensen, you're on my list you dirty cunt, so is your father, could probably make it look like an accident if both of them died.

Honestly, I don't. Quiche in mumble seemed like the nice guy that goes with the flow and doesn't really argue with people or abuse anyone. Kinda like Fady.

Maybe I am misjudging him since you know him better haha.

FootballFan

Abel Rodriguez, Mourinhos mexican friend, on ESPN being interviewed right now.

Seems like a good guy, confirms how awesome Mou was with him. <3

Whats the new thread title gonna be?

Something Rumbo related. "Rumbo in the Bronx" was one I liked. And "Let's get ready to Rumbo"

Honestly, I don't. Quiche in mumble seemed like the nice guy that goes with the flow and doesn't really argue with people or abuse anyone. Kinda like Fady.

Maybe I am misjudging him since you know him better haha.

Think I'm going to let him answer this himself.

jR8H68z.jpg

Tegris

Wes was complaining about the quality of previous thread titles, so it's only fair that we include a reference to Villa or something.

|OT18| Aston Villa rumbo al Championship

Fry

i59K3eVFWbhcX.gif

Not the best gifs I could have made, but at least they're there. I'm too sleepy to care. Good night!

ibb7Tjgwecdcc3.gif

iVvCIRaITlY1e.gif

imxdycao1BYVh.gif

iYhWv2I2uNz6L.gif

iLH7sWTjd7JW3.gif

in1p6T1a4PhdB.gif

ifCC02h4xMmYa.gif

...and... this beauty from Diego

ibly4yRxUOjd4O.gif

iisTWYK0HxXwP.gif

Top Bottom