• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Meier

Apparently Bale didn't train today and is currently doubtful for the City game this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Cherry Coke is the best. It's like the PL title.

Vanilla is like the CO cup. Typical a Liverpool fan would like it because its the only title they can hope to reach :p

It's very average. Don't bother.

Killer7 knows, Cherry coke is much better.

jOA9EI0T6mQT9_e.jpg

You guys have horrible taste. Go join the Fry club.

FuturusX

Apparently Bale didn't train today and is currently doubtful for the City game this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm too lazy..but you should do a series of GIFs with Mancini as the bad Sensei from Karate Kid, telling Aguero to "sweep the leg".

derExperte

Sooo Gomez... that was not too bad. Just imagine he could show this clinical finishing every weekend.

He will soon.
At Chelsea or something like that. :(

Wonder if Bayern can get to 100 goals in the league. Has that been done before in Bundesliga?

FC Bayern München (101 goals, 1971/72), 40 of those by Müller. Oh and Tasmania Berlin once conceded 108 while scoring 15.

Blablurn

Wonder if Bayern can get to 100 goals in the league. Has that been done before in Bundesliga?

Tried to look for it but didnt find an answer. But I doubt it. Especially with the second team playing more games now.

Chivas beat us 4-1 I think in preseason friendly 2 years ago. But for actual match, not sure. Maybe when Madrid won 4-1 in 2008.

damn, thats a long time ago! thanks, mate!

He will soon.
At Chelsea or something like that. :(

:(

tumblr_ml87lzJ2Mn1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Japan should try using Kakitani as the striker. Great control in the final 3rd to set up his goals. He will probably be the next Japanese to make it in Europe.

Blablurn

tumblr_ml87lzJ2Mn1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Japan should try using Kakitani as the striker. Great control in the final 3rd to set up his goals. He will probably be the next Japanese to make it in Europe.

Samurai Blue 2006 - We will never forget! That game against Germany before the tournament was soooo good. Until Germany came back :/ I think I was one of the few Germans who wore a Japan shirt on that day.

derExperte

83 goals at the moment with 5 games left? Over 3 goals in each match should do it!

I can't imagine they'll score many against Hannover right before Barcelona. Then Freiburg, good defense. At max 5-6 against Dortmund. Augsburg? I say let them win so Hoffenheim goes down. Gladbach who knows, they could still be fighting for an EL spot.

bud

ha, i'm not even sure what she wants at this point, but it's not about that.

it's just uni and life in general, i suppose.

bud

it boils down to this: i'm 25 and should've had a law degree already, but, obviously, i'm still working on it. i'm in class with people way younger than me and it fucking kills me because i shouldn't be there anymore. law doesn't even interest me that much anymore (civil law is actually kinda interesting, but that's really it), but the only reason i'm not dropping out is because, well, i just can't do that. i wouldn't have a degree in that case. that would be fucked up. i only have a year left, but then what?

i i don't know what i want in life. i have accomplished little to nothing. people i was in class with years ago have successful careers whereas i'm still a student. i still feel like a child.

i'm having a quarter life crisis.

Kenka

ha, i'm not even sure what she wants at this point, but it's not about that.

it's just uni and life in general, i suppose.

Grab a beer and tell Late Night-GAF.

it boils down to this: i'm 25 and should've had a law degree already, but, obviously, i'm still working on it. i'm in class with people way younger than me and it fucking kills me because i shouldn't be there anymore. law doesn't even interest me that much, but the only reason i'm not dropping out is because, i can't do that. i wouldn't have a degree in that case. that would be fucked up. i only have a year left, but then what?

i i don't know what i want in life. i have accomplished little to nothing. people i was in class with years ago have successful careers whereas i'm still a student. i still feel like a child.

Caring about people is a pretty time-consuming activity. You don't want to do it unless it earns you something.
Furthermore, you are what you are. It doesn't define your value, but it does define the choices you can do during the rest of your life. If you feel like in a position in which change is whispered to you by your heart, you may want to do what mature people do: think of the upsides and the downsides. This process characterizes people that are "mature". As long as you do that in all honesty, you are no child.

I would be frank in my speech: I'd recommend you to go on. Being a lawyer is one of the most rewarding positions in society because it's one of the seltdom ones that can impact the life of all kinds of people from top to bottom, regardless of genre, age or sexuality. And by crossing their lives in your quality of man of law, you can have a positive impact 100% of the time, depending on what is your intention.

Lawyers, international lawers in particular, can work anywhere and on any topic they are passionate about. There is the world at your feet. A world in which both Scarlett Johansson and Talibans live alike.

Wes

venison crêpe
bud. Whilst you may think your situation is out of the ordinary, trust me when I say it is not. You can get through this.

arkon

You're 25. I don't think you're meant to have accomplished anything great by this point. You've still got time on your side for that.

it boils down to this: i'm 25 and should've had a law degree already, but, obviously, i'm still working on it. i'm in class with people way younger than me and it fucking kills me because i shouldn't be there anymore. law doesn't even interest me that much, but the only reason i'm not dropping out is because, i can't do that. i wouldn't have a degree in that case. that would be fucked up. i only have a year left, but then what?

Bro, 30 years from now you'll be thinking it was foolish to get sad over your peers getting a job 3-4 years before you. They seem like the greatest people and superior right now only because you just begun.

4 years of degree to 0 seems like a huge deal because you're young. 24 years to 20 is basically the same shit. Basically, a 4-6 year difference in having a degree is really nothing in the long run.

Besides, once you get the degree why would the past matter?

I'm in the same boat as you btw. I'm 24 and still working on getting my engineering degree. It will probably be another 3 years til I get that.
jbwZMZSwx9nrVQ.jpg

Top Bottom