• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

It would be a joke.

Spearing and Gerrard would take all those cunts down at once.

I imagine it being like Tekken Tag, with Gerrard and Spearing on one side and the entire MMA rostor on the other. Gerrard would tag Spearing in occasionally (Spearing is a midget in this imagination) and throw him at his opponent.

Perhaps Suarez would come in when you fill a bar and bite/elbow/claw/chest-boot the other guy

Absolutely Fabulous. What a mammoth pile of utter shite.

None of this post makes sense you fucking spenk

The post doesn't make sense, the chat doesn't make sense.

Maybe ask the monkey, who knows he'll draw you an "how to" in crayon, it will have pop up pictures, bright colors just like you like.

MpWby.gif

That's alright Football Fan. We will include you in the conversation later on.

The post doesn't make sense, the chat doesn't make sense.

Maybe ask the monkey, who knows he'll draw you an "how to" in crayon, it will have pop up pictures, bright colors just like you like.

I recognise the individual words, but when you put them together they form a conglomerate of senseless drivel.

TeegsD

irc?? What is this, 1999? You guys play Neopets too?

In better news, Sporting - Moirerense(sp?) play in 5 minutes. They haven't lost in 5 games but I'm hoping we can show them how it feels

FootballFan

I imagine it being like Tekken Tag, with Gerrard and Spearing on one side and the entire MMA rostor on the other. Gerrard would tag Spearing in occasionally (Spearing is a midget in this imagination) and throw him at his opponent.

Perhaps Suarez would come in when you fill a bar and bite/elbow/claw/chest-boot the other guy

Absolutely Fabulous. What a mammoth pile of utter shite.

Spearing is like a SaibaMan from dragon ball z. Straight suicidal killer. MMA wussies wouldn't know what hit em.

I recognise the individual words, but when you put them together they form a conglomerate of senseless drivel.

Well it's ok, at least you can recognize individual words. I know it's hard when you have to add them up and associate them.

It's not for everybody, you can just keep watching where the ball goes.

irc?? What is this, 1999? You guys play Neopets too?

In better news, Sporting - Moirerense(sp?) play in 5 minutes. They haven't lost in 5 games but I'm hoping we can show them how it feels

That's funny, that's around the time when Sporting last won a League title.

Unless you are a Moreirense supporter. Ugh

Fucking hell you're awful at this

Honestly I'm just trying to get something out of you. But nothing comes out, you literally don't say anything, which is starting to look like a trend right now. Keep pressing enter I guess, eventually you will say something?

TeegsD

MMA is an awesome sport. I don't follow closely but I try to catch the PPV events as much as possible. Why can't we be friends?

That's funny, that's around the time when Sporting last won a League title.

Unless you are a Moreirense supporter. Ugh

Your words, they hurt :c

Top Bottom