• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

xintin

5th gets it automatically. 6th will only get EL if the FA Cup winner doesn't already qualify for Europe, so Chelsea or City winning means 6th gets it. I'm not sure about the finalist actually, Wigan might get it by losing or Everton might get it.
6th wont get in no matter what. Swansea gets a spot thanks to the COC. FA cup Winner gets a spot, or that spot goes to the runner up if the FA Cup winner is in Europe alrdy (that's how Stoke got in when they lost the final to City). 5th is the only way to qualify for Europa thru league positions.

A 4th team can also sneak in if the Premier League has one of the top 3 fair play rankings this year.

PowderedToast

overall the EPL has been quite average this year, a lot of the top clubs performing a notch lower expected of them. and the very best liverpool can hope for is still 5th (which would take a lot at this point).

so i can't really predict anything next year. if top teams like city, arsenal, chelsea return to form then things change completely. as long as we're progressing and we do well in the summer i will be happy

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_mkuh57Cg9B1r392kzo1_400.gif

Schweine saved Bayern twice with a backheel haha

He should probably consider shooting penalties with his backheel then.

Wilbur

Banned
Footy-GAF falling back faster than Rooney's hairline. Where you at, playboys?

looool twice now you've done that shit joke

I'm fucking trying bro

I'm in there and when I type things and press enter, it disappears from the text box and doesn't go through

FuturusX

haha I didn't mean it in a negative sense, it could actually help Liverpool push for a top 4 spot if you don't have to rotate players like Suarez.

If we still have Suarez.

If we do manage to keep him we better build a real team around him. Having added a quality player like Coutinho, the effect is obvious and measurable. This isn't rocket science.

jtb

Banned
^Thank god for that. #FuckTotti

Don't troll jtb :(

<3

If we still have Suarez.

If we do manage to keep him we better build a real team around him. Having added a quality player like Coutinho, the effect is obvious and measurable. This isn't rocket science.

I don't think Suarez will leave, if only because I don't see any clubs with the money.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.minus.com/jtA6AaXhsHTiX.png[/MG]

I don't see no Wilbury here, playboy. Who ya crappin'?[/QUOTE]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I was in there playboy. I was in there. Left when my messages weren't going through.

Now it tells me to enter a nickname and press go and then it brings me to the page where it says welcome to mibbit and shit. I don't understand this fucking website

the worst come back in gaf history was when you came back into this thread

Look another one, it's like I don't even have to say anything. You just look lame by yourself.

Don't throw a fit just because I never cared for your creepy uncle behavior. It's just not my thing man, let it go.

Wilbur

Banned
search for channels

press connect

won't let me connect

can only come to the conclusion mma gaf pussied out and blocked me

/lamb

Wilbur

Banned
Look another one, it's like I don't even have to say anything. You just look lame by yourself.

Don't throw a fit just because I never cared for your creepy uncle behavior. It's just not my thing man, let it go.

None of this post makes sense you fucking spenk

Wilbur

Banned
Alright now apparently my name is Puddles in the chat but I still can't type anything. It disappears when I press enter :lol

damn

Top Bottom