• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

L1NETT

Sort your hair out Walker.

Without Suarez, Liverpool wouldn't be anywhere near 7th. It isn't his fault, just a lack of quality in the squad.

sohois

I reckon Liverpool are really seeing the problem of not rotating for most of the season. To be fair in the first half of the season there wasn't much choice but since then there have been a lot more options yet still so few changes. Suarez, Johnson and Gerrard have played near enough every league game they've been able to (Gerrard has played every minute of every PL game) and we're really seeing the effects of fatigue on them. Stirling had the same issue as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Also, Conte confirming our 'Already dead' status:

“We’d love to play 4-3-3, but Simone Pepe is injured and he’s the only one who can play wide in that trident. We’ve also got Stephan Lichtsteiner suspended, so who is going to play at full-back – me?”
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

What a game.

Thrilling.

Electrifying.

Sam Allardyce.

Say what you want about Allardyce, but lining up any other way with the players we had today would have been suicide. We have the worst away goal record in the league and Carlton Fucking Cole up front. Going in to the game we had two games in hand over most of our nearest rivals and a draw against Liverpool gives us a valuable point to keep us away from the relegation scrap. It wasn't pretty but, frankly, I don't give a shit.

I can't get excited of the championship because of you guys. I'm so worried about wednesday :(
You really don't need to be. We were poor this weekend against the bottom club, we're missing Vidal and Licht, we've never come back from a result like this, Conte got outcoached in the first leg, and everyone's looking sort of tired and lazy.

Zabojnik

Fuck you, Conte!.

You better have some aces up your sleeve.

That Caceres car accident really fucked us over. That, and Pepe's injury. FUCK.

You really don't need to be. We were poor this weekend against the bottom club, we're missing Vidal and Licht, we've never come back from a result like this, Conte got outcoached in the first leg, and everyone's looking sort of tired and lazy.

So true.

spidye

Oh FFS. A draw is what we can aspire to, at the very most. Calm down, you're through.
FUCKING REMUNTADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I'm definitely not going to underestimate Juve. no way.
I'm sure pirlo and buffon will be extra motivated because of the last match

Zabojnik

I'm definitely not going to underestimate Juve. no way.
I'm sure pirlo and buffon will be extra motivated because of the last match

Bayern locked us down COMPLETELY in the first leg. And we had Vidal and Licht. Don't see that changing by much in the second leg. Bayern's got this, unfortunately.
COME ON POGBA!!!

Hixx

Well in lads

Chelsea have been a bit better but from what I've seen us leading at HT is not a smash and grab type of thing.

45 more mins of this please.

Top Bottom