• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Spurs 2 - 2 Everton

wenger-water-bottle-o.gif

arkon

Wow..there is a 8 point difference between Peterborough United (ranked 23rd) and Middlesbrough (ranked 9th).

Insane.

As somebody was saying yesterday. 50 points might not be enough to stay up. Pretty sure this is going to be the highest points total for relegated teams ever in the championship.

L1NETT

Chances are Arsenal will get 4th again, despite having a pretty poor squad. Really is a rubbish league this year, quality wise.

Great result for us. Dropped points all round for those rivaling us for top 4.

Had Everton won that I would actually have begun to worry that they may push us all the way too, so Spurs getting 1 extra point is well worth Everton dropping 2 from my perspective. Now if Sunderland can do Chelsea over that would be perfect.

FuturusX

No team is safe. Lot's of twists and turns yet to come. One thing for certain though. Spurs better get the magic gel on Bale's ankle.

Lightning

Banned
Walker is horrendously stupid

@Lightning, itwas worse than poor
What happened? I've just woken up, haven't seem any footy. Just checking up results on my phone.

And chances of us dropping points against Everton is high. That's why it's a great result for us so when we do its not too bad.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Just finished work, I see we drew. Fair result? I gather Ade played very well?

Top Bottom