• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Nyx

3-0 Bayern, 3 x Robben.

t1larg.robben.gi.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Safe to say that Reus knew about it for some time already, probably the whole team.
Reus doesn't have a release clause in his contract though, right? How many other Dortmund players have release clauses that allows their players to stab them in the back like this?

Unappreciative prick Gotze. Dortmund deserved more respect than that.

Sloane

Banned
Reus doesn't have a release clause in his contract though, right? How many other Dortmund players have release clauses that allows their players to stab them in the back like this?

Unappreciative prick Gotze. Dortmund deserved more respect than that.
Reus has one, too, so does Santana. Hummels might have one, not completely known.

Nyx

How many other Dortmund players have release clauses that allows their players to stab them in the back like this?

Tbh, if the club decided it was a good idea to put in a minimum release clause in the contract, why is it backstabbing from the player if another club pays the money?

fuenf

Safe to say that Reus knew about it for some time already, probably the whole team.

Does it really matter? If anything it's safe to say that us fans care far more about this stuff the players actually do. It's a business for them and I guess most Dortmund players would jump at the chance to play for Bayern. (except Hummels but that's an entirely different story)

Lightning

Banned
Tbh, if the club decided it was a good idea to put in a minimum release clause in the contract, why is it backstabbing from the player if another club pays the money?
It't not the deal that I have an issue with but the manner in which business has been concluded. There has been a complete lack of respect shown by Gotze to not even talk to a club who gave him so much shows disrespect and to be announced before the seasons concluded with 2 very important games coming up is inexcusable.

I'm not surprised at all by Gotze leaving Dortmund. Very surprised he done it like this though.

Clegg

Jamie Jackson chats so much shit.

He's made up a list of players he thinks United will go for and then he's given them ridiculous valuations.

£34m for Lewandowski who'll be in the last year of his contract and £18m for Modric. Who hired this clown?

LTWheels

Suarez accepts Fa bite charge but has denied the FA's claim that the standard punishment of three matches is clearly insufficient for this offence.

faridmon

I still can't bellieve Gotze is leaving like that. Dortmund fans were like Gotze is an angel, bla, bla, bla

Just shows, in Football, its bad to get attached to any player

Bye Bye Baines :(

fuenf

Sorry about that. No sky bar anywhere near?

Or close enough to Austria to watch Puls 4?

nah there's one but the bar ist cursed, 80% of the time Bayern or Germany loses when I go there. It's pretty crappy too, lots of people cheering at goals that are clearly offside etc.

Last year you could buy a ticket for a live stream from Uefa/Sky for 20€ but they seem to have scrapped it this year :(

Not according to Freddie from SZ, not even Reus knew supposedly.

Oh didn't see it. Interesting article, sounds like the team didn't really get along as well with Götze as it looked like and Götze was more or less on an ego trip his whole career? Wouldn't have thought so, maybe it's better he's gone.

Yeah, Reus is probably the only one left with one at the moment. Hummels said he doesn't have one and I don't think anyone else has one.

Blablurn

not sure if im going to post during the match! but i see you guys at half time!

BARCAgaf: Let's have a great and classy match!

BAYERNgaf: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERN

Top Bottom