• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Meier

Alba is my least favourite player outside the PL

He is good but vastly overrated due to his attacking abilities. His teammates make him look better than he is on both the club and international level. They still got a bargain price though.. he would have moved elsewhere in Europe for double what they paid probably.

Any good Shinji United pictures? His wiki page pic needs an update.

jsNS1BzjkbrmV.jpg

Bo-Locks

Rafael should play in midfield. think about it. think about it.

The players who can potentially play at fullback next season will include Rafael, Fabio, Evra, Smalling, Jones, Buttner, and perhaps Valencia. Central defense is well covered, too.

If Nani leaves then even with Zaha coming in I think we could do with signing another winger, but with that amount of talent stacked at the fullbacks, we really could play the twins further up the field. I doubt Fergie will do that, but I think it's viable and I would love to see it.

It's also possible that JanuGOD could also be accelerated into the first team squad.

Which brings us back to...

We need a central midfielder. pls.

Suen

Alexis out jumped Javi.

How in the fuck lol
:lol :lol. This is why you should sign him for Juve.

Seriously Barca may be keeping the ball but they are doing nothing. Team just seem off and Messi is switched off. Bayern's defense is really good and tight and whenever they get the ball they go all out. Bayern is clearly the better side so far. They should at least have had a penalty as well. Still fuck Bayern, vamos Barca :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barca have been awful. Sometimes they really should just run with the ball rather than pass it sideways. Even Celtic dealt with them at home and I can see the same thing happening here.

Top Bottom