• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

bud

tactically, bayern are playing very well--their pressing is quite effective. one of their best players in that regard is ribery--dude's singlehandedly neutralizing barca's right side. also, barca have hardly created a chance, and messi's barely had the ball (which prevents them from causing any danger).

bayern could do with better ball-playing defenders, though--they panic whenever barca press and just hoof it. dante doesn't do it as often and is definitely the better of the two, but boateng? fucking hell. he's pretty bad.

bayern are looking good and need to score a few more goals, which they're definitely capable of doing. actually, they should do better than what they've shown so far.

186114hp2.jpg

legit lol

tactically, bayern are playing very well--their pressing is quite effective. one of their best players in that regard is ribery--dude's singlehandedly neutralizing barca's right side. also, barca have hardly created a chance, and messi's barely had the ball (which prevents them from causing any danger).

bayern could do with better ball-playing defenders, though--they panic whenever barca press and just hoof it. dante doesn't do it as often and is definitely the better of the two, but boateng? fucking hell. he's pretty bad.

bayern are looking good and need to score a few more goals, which they're definitely capable of doing.
Yeah spot on about Ribery he's killing it, though he nearly messed up haha.

If Bayern had a better striker they'd have made more chances. Gomez is just a brick. Need somebody to run those channels.

fuenf

which important because Alaba is playing like crap... I don't get whats wrong with him, but since march he's leaving Bayern's left side wide open.

Noirulus

If Bayern had a better striker they'd have made more chances. Gomez is just a brick. Need somebody to run those channels.

I think someone like Higuain would do great at Bayern. He's always moving around in offense waiting to make runs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YOU ARE WELCOME UNITED

It’s reported that Robin Van Persie asked for permission from Juventus before signing for Manchester United.

The Dutchman had been extremely close to joining Juve in the summer of 2012 and agreed personal terms, but Arsenal would not lower their £25m price-tag.

Sky Sport Italia claim that when Manchester United made it clear they were prepared to pay that sum, Van Persie asked Juventus for their blessing to complete the transfer.

He did not want to seem as if he was snubbing the Bianconeri after already agreeing terms

GUARD OF HONOUR TO RVP YOU GREEDY CUNTS

bud

if bayern had rvp (or a technical central forward like him), they'd be invincible.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
this team needs a major overhaul, we need unpredictability something different. after 5 years teams know us inside out, it's impossible to win like this.

I would've put a double pivot with Busquets/Song. We are getting overrunned in the midfield.

FootballFan

Pique, Alves and Pedro have been pretty good. The rest..meh.

Villa needs to come on. We are making the same mistake we made against Milan in the first game. Messi is alone in the middle and is easily rushed by the CBs. Villa isn't there to keep them back.

Messi, sub him on cunt.

Meier

http://i.minus.com/iblF4P9WNRG0b4.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Hot damn, that was sexy. I don't go to any City boards... I wonder if there is a site out there who makes equivalent gifs for our games. I'd like to show off some of JM7's handiwork to you assholes.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pique, Alves and Pedro have been pretty good. The rest..meh.

Villa needs to come on. We are making the same mistake we made against Milan in the first game. Messi is alone in the middle and is easily rushed by the CBs. Villa isn't there to keep them back.

Messi, sub him on cunt.

we played like this against milan (4-0) and never again, the fuck is wrong with this coaching staff?

feel

You guys.. :lol

To be fair, she looked better in every other frame, but she was half blocked by something. Should've done a gif, too lazy to rewind to it now.

Top Bottom