• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Korez

So Marotta, this Sanchez?

marottaani.gif

The players who can potentially play at fullback next season will include Rafael, Fabio, Evra, Smalling, Jones, Buttner, and perhaps Valencia. Central defense is well covered, too.

If Nani leaves then even with Zaha coming in I think we could do with signing another winger, but with that amount of talent stacked at the fullbacks, we really could play the twins further up the field. I doubt Fergie will do that, but I think it's viable and I would love to see it.

It's also possible that JanuGOD could also be accelerated into the first team squad.

Which brings us back to...

We need a central midfielder. pls.

Watching Bayern play with such an amazing midfield makes me very jealous, it's definitely the biggest part Froggie ignored over the years since Ronaldo left. He tried but sadly all the players are really up and down.

If we get a world class CM I can see us in the semis next year! :D

Suen

wow that was their closest chance to score. This game is totally dominated by Bayern. One goal from Barca can change things quite a bit and even if not that away goal will help tremendously. This game has Milan - Barca all over it right now, the game at Camp Nou will be very interesting if they can manage to pull it back like they did against Milan.

OH SHIIIIIIIT THEY ARE CRUSHING BARCA LOOOOOOOOL!

Top Bottom