• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

"I've not really spoken to my agent as I have been playing my football and I have not had any thoughts about leaving," said Wanyama.

"I feel like I'm at the right club. I love it here at Celtic, so I'll be here next season.

"We want to do better than this season," he said. "So if we can win the treble next season then it would be a very good achievement for me.

"That's my dream for next season."

Shit son.

Means nothing, tbh.

arkon

"I've not really spoken to my agent as I have been playing my football and I have not had any thoughts about leaving," said Wanyama.

"I feel like I'm at the right club. I love it here at Celtic, so I'll be here next season.

"We want to do better than this season," he said. "So if we can win the treble next season then it would be a very good achievement for me.

"That's my dream for next season."

Shit son.

He's off this summer then.

GÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖTZEEEEEEEEEEEEE

733881_544708052247875_878332918_n.jpg

Yeah, but at least means he won't force a move for less than he's worth. But if we get offered 8m + the club will drive him there ourselves.

£8m? Is that it? I'll fucking drive up there to pick him up if that's the case, and I don't even know how to start a bloody car.

Finally got a chance to watch the second half of yesterday's game, trully amazing stuff by Bayern, they were superior in everyway. In a way it is the consequence of a failed transfer policy that started with Mascherano.

Mueller :bow:

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I've not been following the whole thing that closely since someone said the sources weren't solid but are Gotze and Lewandowski going to Bayern?

Lightning

Banned
10 games for Suarez is about what he deserves for a second biting offence .He needs to realise that a simple sorry doesn't mean anything without change behind it.

Noirulus

Meier

I want Dortmund to do it but I think the Gotze situation is going to fuck with them too much. A draw at best for them tonight IMO.

3Sixty

Southampton Football Club is delighted to give its backing to a new initiative which offers 16-19 year-olds a route back into football.
Each year across the country, there are many young footballers who are offered scholarships to complete their education both on and off the field, they are the lucky ones.

But what of those who have trained with professional clubs from an early age, and are then not taken on, should their career end there?

In many cases it does, but the Academy at Southampton is now bucking that trend with a new second chance programme which enables youngsters to gain a route back into football, combined with an academic course studying a BTEC Diploma or Extended Diploma in Sport.

The club has established a link with the Elite Centre at Sparsholt college near Winchester in a bid to leave no stone unturned in developing youth talent.

It enables players who have been released from professional clubs including Southampton to remain in football and education, so that those who are late developers or just missed out on a scholarship, have a chance to work their way back into the game.

Youngsters have the opportunity of joining a programme directly linked to a high end Premier League academy, whilst Elite Centre players will be given an opportunity of regular visits to the Southampton Academy base at Staplewood to join in training and play in matches.

It’s a further example of the Saints Academy’s commitment to innovation and producing home-grown talent, and desire to never close the door on any player.

Sparsholt College itself boasts a magnificent campus just outside Winchester where accommodation is available for over 400 students. The vision for excellence at Sparsholt College has seen significant investment into facilities which include three on-site pitches, with four brand new changing rooms (pitch-side).

It was from this system that current Saints U18s player Isaac Nehemie, who joined the course in July 2012, successfully went on to gain a full scholarship with the club in November last year.

#dcpr

Zabojnik

10 matches ban for Suarez, Bayern supposedly offering 45M€ for Vidal ... is this the real world?

Whatever. COME ON SPECTACULAR MATCH!

Top Bottom