• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Barcelona were all over the place when Guardiola took charge.

He did brilliant work during his time as manager.

He had a damn fine team. It just it was out of control. Most coaches could only wish starting with such team.

He's pretty clever I must say. Is like changing from ferrari before they started sucking and then go to red bull.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
bahahahahahaahahahaha. I just coughed on my coffee. Jesus.

Is this your first post here? Welcome.
3AQmK.gif

phaze

Uh, why the surprise. It's all but confirmed since, I don't know, February?
Nothing is confirmed as of yet, it's all just transfer muppetry so I still have hope it won't come to this.
Lopez – Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao – Khedira, Xabi Alonso – Modric, Özil, Ronaldo – Higuain

Weidenfelller - Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer - Bender, Gündogan - Kuba, Götze, Reus - Lewandowski

Modric in the first team ? It's not a frequent occurrence right ?

Go Dortmund !

I'm desperate for Dortmund to win.

1) If they get to/win the final, they might be able to more easily attract a player suitable to replace Gotze/Lewandowski
2) I dislike Madrid even more than Bayern
3) An all-German final would be amazing
4) Fuck Madrid

Looks like a Man Utd gif

arkon

1) If they get to/win the final, they might be able to more easily attract a player suitable to replace Gotze/Lewandowski
4) Fuck Madrid

The hate is strong in this one...

Noirulus

4) Fuck Madrid

How can you hate a team with this man? :(

9jjng.jpg

Clegg

Sometimes RedCafe can be so perplexing.

They're all agreed that we need a new CM but anyone that's named as a potential target is apparently "not as good as Cleverley will be."

I'm a fan of Clev but he's really not this talented youngster brimming with potential that some people like to think he is.

Clegg

They're all agreed that we need a new CM but anyone that's named as a potential target is apparently "not as good as Cleverley will be."

I'm a fan of Clev but he's really not this talented youngster brimming with potential that some people like to think he is.

Quoted for new page.

Pilib de Brún ‏@Malachians 1m
Paddy Crerand says Utd will almost certainly buy a Midfielder this summer with Paddy suggesting Modric as the man.....

Yeah buddy.

fuenf

Don't fear it was the same with Bayern a couple of years ago. Everybody was worse than Ottl / Lell / Kraft were going to be lol. (granted Cleverly is better than them but still)

Top Bottom