• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Gambit

there's just no way we win against them :(

If that's the final, I will NOT watch it live. I will wait till it's over, look at the result and if it's acceptable proceed to watch the taped game. I couldn't possible watch it, I'd lose all my hair.

Kenka

Lopez > Casillas

50 million please
image.php

Ce-Lin

superb save, it's clear La Liga teams are too tired this time of the season, same as Spanish National team, they were warned but kept playing with the regular to score easy wins against Granada, Zaragoza and other low-tier La Liga teams, they are the one to blame.

dc89

Dortmund are going to be picked in summer. Picked like a vulture picking at a carcass.

Klobb, EviLore, Reus, Subotic, Hummels. No one is safe.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
superb save, it's clear La Liga teams are too tired this time of the season, same as Spanish National team, they were warned but kept playing with the regular to score easy wins against Granada, Zaragoza and other low-tier La Liga teams, they are the one to blame.
This doesn't make any sense since the German league actually has good teams outside of the top 2.

fuenf

It's not like Dortmund or Bayern rested their players all the time.

Top Bottom