• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All hail our German overlords

Absolutely dicking on Spain

GQman2121

Banned
roman-abramovich-2010-6-10-13-0-14.jpg

Suen

This fucking team is SHIT. We can fuck off together with Barca, absolutely fucking embarrassing. Best in the world my ass. Even a smaller team like Malaga played ten times better than us.

edit: took nearly 70 minutes to substitute Higu for Benz? Fuck off Mou.

fuenf

We Mou be fired before the end of the match?

I have to be honest I hate Dortmund and loath the tought of playing them in the final. But seeing Madrid get torn to pieces is a glorious sight.

Pennywise

Being in the last year of your contract changes things. You either have to accept a lower price or risk letting him go for free next season.

Fourth goal. Fergie pls.

Dortmund doesn't need to sell him.
We're already sitting on a bucketload full of money from Götze and the CL income.

Zero148

Being in the last year of your contract changes things. You either have to accept a lower price or risk letting him go for free next season.

Fourth goal. Fergie pls.

I know, but he would be worth it and after the Götze loss you need to pay more to convince Dortmund to let him go early

Top Bottom