• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

jtb

Banned
pretty bizarre that Oxlade-Chamberlain has barely played this season. especially when you paid 12 fucking million for him. and the other options include Gervinho.

Today of all days to play Phil Jones in midfield

cat-cryingh9u4q.gif

Kompany can play simple football though.

Basics of simple defending:

1) Get yourself between shots and the goal, even if it'll hurt
2) If you have to risk an own goal to prevent a certain goal, do so.
3) If a player is right footed on the left channel, show him onto his left foot

Fail, fail and fail again.

doicare

An offside goal, Arsenal fouling but the fouls aren't given or they're not booked for it, whilst United foul less and get booked.

Yeeeeeeeeah, Arsenal deserve their lead......

Wes

venison crêpe
Disgrace. Did you see how Mertesacker's knees almost hit Van Persie's head? He could've died. The German should be banned for 11 games.

I really hate Sagnas crosses, we really need a new RB

THANK YOU

I've been saying it for years but he's arguably our worst player. Shit defender, and completely clueless when going forward. His crosses, of which there are many, rarely beat the first man. In fact when they do, its an event

jtb

Banned
THANK YOU

I've been saying it for years but he's arguably our worst player. Shit defender, and completely clueless when going forward. His crosses, of which there are many, rarely beat the first man. In fact when they do, its an event

what the fuck are you talking about? arguably our worst player???? did you miss all the other shit players we have?

Top Bottom