• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

dc89

Evans wanting to put heads together? Yeah he's as dumb as I thought. Always risk a red card when you do that!

And why is Rooney constantly at the ref. he's not the captain, the refs should tell him to piss off. United are always doing that kind of stuff.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is a Scudetto some form of missile?

Vidal's goal was.

BI8tnsZCYAAutyj.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
I like this work rate by Arsenal. Closing down everyone. United look like they're already on the beach.

jtb

Banned
In terms of contribution, he is the bottom of the list. He does nothing but give the ball away

He's a consistent defender and puts in a decent cross. The problem is our team is ridiculously short so there's no one to cross to. That's not his fault, that's Wenger's fault for building a shitty team and telling them to play to their weaknesses.

Why didn't Fergie play players who need playing time? Why is Valencia always playing? Why is Evra so shit? Why isn't Chicha playing? Why is Jones playing in midfield?

Clegg

I was hoping Valencia would start playing better now that the league has been won and the pressure is off. This hasn't happened.

And I know SAF is a fan of Jones but play him at CB where he actually looks good. He's a terrible midfielder when he's asked to do more than track certain players and disrupt play.

Moobabe

I was hoping Valencia would start playing better now that the league has been won and the pressure is off. This hasn't happened.

And I know SAF is a fan of Jones but play him at CB where he actually looks good. He's a terrible midfielder when he's asked to do more than track certain players and disrupt play.

I'm surprised Kagawa isn't playing to be honest - has looked quality in recent weeks

Top Bottom