• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Fergie

Banned
wenger.jpg

qindarka

Banned
There is awfully little activity here for the closing stages of a match between United and Arsenal.

Anyway, thanks United. Firmly in Chelsea's hands for them to fuck up again.

Plasma

Banned
Obviously Sagna's mistake was annoying but if you'd asked me if I'd taken a point before the game I'd have been happy. Just need to push on and win our remaining games.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal get all the luck

What I wouldn't give for an offside goal once in a while. Sagna should have been sent off.

qindarka

Banned
I'll take that result. Top 4 looking good.

Not looking so good for bottling Spurs.

You do know that you are still behind Spurs as it stands? 2 points ahead but they have a game in hand. Granted, they are yet to go to the Bridge but if they win there, it's out of Arsenal's hands.

Salazar

Match of the season.

Most shit-bespattered shop window ever.

Never want to see Anderson or Nani again.

Rooney can do one, the surly fucker. Fuck Giggs.

And fuck Ferguson. At least Wenger and Arsenal tried to win the game. Ferguson brings on the Waster King and a fucking old-timer.

Suen

so that's that, any other good game coming up?
Sociedad - Valencia later today. Should be good

I'd have been really happy with three points but considering our goal was offside I'm not going to complain about the point we received. Fuck off Sagna. Get rid of him, Gervi, Vermin, Giroud and all of our GKs (with a ready replacement).

GorillaJu

I find it hilarious that neither QPR nor Reading managed to be not quite shit enough to not get relegated today.

Too bad this Arsenal Utd game didn't have the same consequences for a clanky ass draw. Ah well. There's always next year.

Rad-

I want summer to come already. Nani is off I bet, maybe Ando. I want to get rid of Valencia too but he might still have a Carrick-y comeback in him. So maybe give him one more season but rotate him more. And take off number 7 from him ffs.

Give that number to Adnan.

Top Bottom