• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Labadal

Well I agree they needed an early goal, but you would have thought they'd keep the faith after the terrific start they had. But ever since that Ozil miss, their heads have dropped. They haven't regained that since. Dortmund look in total control right now

lol

I think they gave up as you said. They had a lot of chances but couldn't put them away.

Linius

mbmwbbh.png

Was going over your game history Sleepless. We stopped playing at the same point I guess :p

Slizz

How come people refer to the Premier League as EPL and BPL?

Not like we refer to any other division like that... Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisie.

derExperte

Never watched B5. Should I?

A must for every sci-fi fan. But a) it takes a while to get going, the first season isn't very good, b) it's true godliness can only be appreciated after watching every season and c) it looks really cheap, the cgi was okay back then but didn't hold up at all. The story is the true gem here.

I think they gave up as you said. They had a lot of chances but couldn't put them away.

Cant understand it though. Most important game for the club in the last decade and they give up so easily after embarrassing themselves in the first leg. Smh. Play for pride if not anything

How come people refer to the Premier League as EPL and BPL?

Not like we refer to any other division like that... Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisie.

Because it's not the only Premier League. Russian Premier League for example.

dc89

A must for every sci-fi fan. But a) it takes a while to get going, the first season isn't very good, b) it's true godliness can only be appreciated after watching every season and c) it looks really cheap, the cgi was okay back then but didn't hold up at all. The story is the true gem here.

I'll take a look at it I guess. It can't hurt.

Linius

And while we're talking about "great" shows that are really just boring we mustn't forget Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

At least there's still shows like Shameless or Game of Thrones that don't sacrifice entertainment for...eh...whatever people that like Mad Men see in that show.

You're a funny guy Topo :D

Top Bottom